Viva Comedy Club
Viva Blackpool presents the best in Stand-Up Comedy!
- Eat, Drink & Be Merry! It’s Saturday Night Stand Up
- This is a laugh-out-loud night that you don’t want to miss!
- We pride ourselves on bringing the very best that the UK stand up comedy scene has to offer, although there may be some comedians that you won’t have heard of yet, you’ll certainly not be disappointed!
Prices (Strictly Over 18s Only)
- Show Tickets £18.50
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade for £16.95 (Click for menu)
Just had a brilliant night here tonight (13th may) brilliant acts and a brilliant host and very reasonably priced too, will definitely come back when next staying over in blackpool, highly recommend for anyone who is thinking about going
tibbsy1 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Booked both.. had a fantastic meal at viva , then was ushered to our seats at the comedy venue .. bar in the room very handy reasonably priced, and great staff. as for the comedians and compare. fantastic... didn,t stop laughing. highly recommend great night . deffo going back... ,
andrewstirling - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Anniversary Night Out
As usual the evening was a blast - comedians were very good; David Longley was brilliant & was on fantastic form. Great night out & would thoroughly recommend a visit.
Sally1964c - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The show will run in 3 sections with 2 intervals. The whole show will run for approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes.
Strictly over 18's only
Great for groups and parties! Special rates apply for groups of 10+
All types of comedy featured - from 'alternative' to 'mainstream' and we would advise that comedians appearing at various stages of their careers, from seasoned pros to just starting out
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Reserved Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £18.50|
Doors Open: 7.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 8.15pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 11.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the lift to our 1st floor and 3 event venues is currently out of service. Whilst we endeavour to have this matter resolved, this is beyond our control and is in the hands of the owners of the building. For patrons who have special access requirements please contact our Box Office team on 01253 297 297 as we may still be able to accommodate your visit. we apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to have the matter resolved soon.
Duration: 150 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments Ltd
Age Information: 18+ - Ages 18 and over. Adults Only.
Season: Winter / Spring Season