Everything Changes – The Take That Tribute Show
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION deposit
- For all fans of the biggest boy band of all time – this is a show that really cannot miss, along with their LIVE band & dancers.
- Making a welcome return to their home town, we present the UK’s favourite tribute act to Take That & Robbie Williams for the ultimate Take That PARTY! Featuring LIVE band and stunning dancers.
- The Everything Changes show, adds Viva to their list of dates for 2022 as they take the country by storm with their stunning production. Join the fun and be part of the action as the band take to the stage to perform all of Take That & Robbie Williams greatest hits.
- This amazing production will see you enjoy all the songs from the early day up to the current hits including ‘Greatest Day’, ‘It Only Takes A Minute’, ‘Shine’, ‘Rock DJ’, ‘Never Forget’ & much more, immerse yourself into the Take That spectacular and sing, dance and party all night long.
- This amazing production will see you enjoy all the songs from The early day up to the current hits, so immerse yourself into the Take That spectacular and sing, dance and party all night long.
Pricing (Based on Adult Tickets and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible deposit booking ticket (limited availability) – full terms here
- Show Tickets £21.50
‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £19.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2022)
Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
2 hours including intervals
Suitable for all ages
Dinner & Show upgrades available
Strobe lighting, pyrotechnics and amplified music will be used during this performance
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’ and brand new for 2022 are our ‘VIP Premier Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm (Unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (Unless otherwise stated)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Unless otherwise stated)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are sometimes available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
* Advisory note to customers – please be aware than even when dining the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021, now extended into 2022 to provide piece of mind and an easy way to reserve seats without having to pay full price straight away.
Please note – not all visiting shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment. We may require payment at an earlier date at our discretion.
- Seats can be reserved for a £5 flexible deposit to secure the seat/table location.
- Full balance due at least 72 hours before visit (venue reserves the right to change).
- Flexible deposit does NOT lock in low prices or offers.
- To take advantage of an offer or price at the time of a transaction – tickets must be paid for in full.
Full terms can be found online – click here
Our Cabaret Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre