Return To Memphis – Elvis Blackpool Weekender
Blackpool’s biggest winter Elvis event!
- Viva Blackpool is thrilled to announce we’ll be hosting the iconic Return to Memphis – The Search for the King 2022 over 18th, 19th and 20th November 2022.
- Hosted by the one and only Joey Blower, get set for a huge weekend celebrating ‘The King’ with competitors from all over the country convening on the ‘Vegas Venue in the Vegas of the North’ to battle it out for a huge prize fund.
- With over 30 of the best Elvis tribute acts in the world descending into one place, now is the perfect time to get your tickets to this star-spangled event whilst giving yourself something to look forward to!
- Elvis will be in the building, will you?
- 2 Day Pass (Sat/Sun Sessions – £60.00pp
Each session runs for approximately 4 hours.
Suitable for all ages
Optional dining package available to add to your booking is available either online, or requesting via the box office
This is a competition event
To assist our box office team, it would be helpful if you have printed confirmation or e-tickets with you – but please don’t worry if not as we will check against our guestlist/ID and issue wristbands for 3 or 2 day pass holders.
- Friday (Now in the Viva venue) – Doors Open at 7pm
- Saturday Afternoon – Doors Open at 12noon until 5pm
- Saturday Evening – Doors Open at 7pm / Session Scheduled Until 1am
- Sunday Afternoon – Doors Open at 12noon until 5pm
- Sunday Evening Grand Finale – Doors Open at 7pm / Session Scheduled until 1am
‘CLICK & PAY’ BAR ORDERING AVAILABLE VIA MOBILE
Links to our mobile order and pay bar service will be provided on all tables – as we do expect the bars to be busy, and if you do struggle to get served – you will be able to click, order and pay for a drink on your mobile throughout the night as well as our hard working team on the floor who will be taking orders throughout the evening.
Dining will be available at the venue – with Bar snacks available up until 9.30pm nightly.
Between sessions, why not book a table in the Viva Vegas Diner & Bar for the best in all American Food, Rock n Roll sound track and the best vibe on the promenade! – Book a table online here
We can’t wait to welcome you later for the show – it’s going to be a fantastic weekend!