Become part of our ‘Cast’ and ‘Crew’
Do you want to work at one of the most respected venues in the heart of iconic Blackpool? We take our team work seriously because our amazing people are at the heart of what we do.
We don’t just interview new team members, we hold auditions as we believe that entertainment is our lifeblood and the heart and soul of what we do. Everyone has the chance to shine and be part of an amazing group of people we call our Viva All Stars.
We’re looking for ‘Cast’ – people who shine when they’re on show, and ‘Crew’ who work behind the scenes and are the unsung heroes of the show taking great pride in the part they play when everything comes together as planned!
- Aside from our commitment to a living wage, paid holidays, pension scheme, training, recognising success and creating a great team environment, we also pride ourselves on creating an environment where our people flourish, confidence grows, and we have a real buzz and pride about our work.
- We recognise success and contribution – via monthly team awards made, and a holiday to Tenerife awarded in our annual awards to our ‘Star of the Year’.
- We also subscribe to ‘Wagestream’ which allows you to forward wages as soon as your shifts are approved by your line manager
- We are continually improving and growing – and welcome feedback from our team to help us on our way to success.
- This is a place where you can be yourself and really shine and we are always on the lookout for people looking to join our brilliant team, so come on and impress us…
Current Job Vacancies with Viva Blackpool
To view and apply for current job vacancies with the Viva Group, click here to visit our Indeed Profile