The Whitney Houston Experience – starring Nya King
An award winning homage to one of the greatest female vocalists of all time – the incredible Whitney Houston performed by the award winning Nya King
- Nya King is officially the UK’s No.1 tribute to Whitney, as authentic and realistic as you’ll ever hear – with all the hits from her idol, as well as more
- Performing Whitney’s greatest hits and more – this is a show filled with emotion from an incredibly talented vocalist.
- An amazing back catalogue with songs that include ‘I Will Always Love You’, ‘Queen of the Night’, ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’, ‘Greatest Love of All’ and many more hits
- Supported by a special guest vocalist
- Optional pre-show dining packages an VIP upgrades for
- All performed at the venue with the amazing atmosphere, service and style that is Viva Blackpool
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
The Show runs for 2 Hours and 15 mins. (Includes an interval)
Suitable for all ages - some parental guidance is advised
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here