The Whitney Houston Experience – starring Nya King
An award winning homage to one of the greatest female vocalists of all time – the incredible Whitney Houston.
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- Without a shadow of a doubt, the unprecedented and unrivalled God-Given Voice of Whitney Elizabeth Houston has been Nya’s biggest influence and inspiration from childhood, with this in mind you will witness an outstanding first class performance with her mind-blowing tribute to the late great lady herself.
- Nya has also been privileged to perform live shows with Heatwave and Precious Wilson, Lead Vocalist with the 3 Ronnettes and recorded backing vocals for Odyssey.
- Performing all the hits you love, plus more great music from the era. It’s a full night of smash hit music!
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £17 to £24pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
The Show runs for 2 Hours and 15 mins. (Includes an interval)
Suitable for all ages - some parental guidance is advised
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Everything You Need To Know
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced – Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy – Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices – Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home – You don’t need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We’re listening – If you’ve got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact: email@example.com
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you’re dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before – don’t worry as don’t worry as show tickets are ‘Show Only’ by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don’t want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved – and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing – All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Adult 18+||| £24.00||| £21.00||| £17.00
|OAP (60+)||| £22.50||| £19.50||| £15.50
|Junior (5-17)||| £13.00||| £11.50||| £9.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours and 15 mins (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Ticket prices quoted include non-refundable booking and payment processing fees (£2.50)
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Lucas Management
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season