The Whitney Houston Experience – starring Nya King
An award winning homage to one of the greatest female vocalists of all time – the incredible Whitney Houston performed by the award winning Nya King
- Nya King is officially the UK’s No.1 tribute to Whitney, as authentic and realistic as you’ll ever hear – with all the hits from her idol, as well as more
- Performing Whitney’s greatest hits and more – this is a show filled with emotion from an incredibly talented vocalist.
- An amazing back catalogue with songs that include ‘I Will Always Love You’, ‘Queen of the Night’, ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’, ‘Greatest Love of All’ and many more hits
- Supported by a special guest vocalist
- Optional pre-show dining packages an VIP upgrades for
- All performed at the venue with the amazing atmosphere, service and style that is Viva Blackpool
Pricing (Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
To secure a seat and pay the full balance later, select our ‘Flexible Deposit’ – where you can reserve a seat for £5, and the balance will be due at least 3 days before you’re due to visit. Click here for terms & conditions
Adult tickets from £19.50 to £29.50pp (VIP Tickets). Selected concessions also available
‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £19.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2022)
The Show runs for 2 Hours and 15 mins. (Includes an interval)
Suitable for all ages - some parental guidance is advised
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’ and brand new for 2022 are our ‘VIP Premier Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm (Unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (Unless otherwise stated)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Unless otherwise stated)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are sometimes available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
* Advisory note to customers – please be aware than even when dining the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021, now extended into 2022 to provide piece of mind and an easy way to reserve seats without having to pay full price straight away.
Please note – not all visiting shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment. We may require payment at an earlier date at our discretion.
- Seats can be reserved for a £5 flexible deposit to secure the seat/table location.
- Full balance due at least 72 hours before visit (venue reserves the right to change).
- Flexible deposit does NOT lock in low prices or offers.
- To take advantage of an offer or price at the time of a transaction – tickets must be paid for in full.
Full terms can be found online – click here
Our Cabaret Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre