Another Great Night At Viva
Me and my partner and two of our family visited Viva recently to see an Abba tribute group called Voulez Vous. We had booked a 3 course meal first. On arrival we where shown to our table and a drinks order was taken. We had 4 tasty starters mains and puddings which where all well presented and tasted great. The group were very talented and entertaining. We had a great night and the drinks where reasonably priced. nickinhull - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Viva Voulez Vous
We visited 18th Oct for our wedding anniversary. Not knowing what to expect other than a Abba tribute band we were pleasantly surprised by the show. Absolutely brilliant show. Well done to the performers and dancers for a spectacular show. tinyv6 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Fantastic night!!! Table service so you can enjoy the show And the show was amazing, Defiantly recommend Sy2944 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Attentive staff good value for money
Went to The songs of ABBA. It was brilliant. The costumes were lovely. The drinks were very reasonable and the staff very attentive.A truly lovely evening. lyndagee126 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Viva Voulez Vous! A celebration of the music of ABBA
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION deposit
A spectacular party show celebration of the songs of Europe’s original pop four-piece ABBA!
- Say thank you for the music at Viva Voulez Vous. With all the hits you love to sing along to from their chart-topping career, this is ABBA but not as you ‘Knowing me, Knowing you’ know it.
- This incredible has been produced by the Viva production team and is performed by the exceptionally talented singing and Dancing Queens of the Viva cast.
- Join us as we Have A Dream of the Swedish pop quartet that swept the globe. More than a tribute, this is a one of a kind experience.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Thursdays throughout 2021
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
- VIVA PLATINUM MEMBERS – Free Entry For Members
- To become a Viva Platinum Member – Click Here
Starting at 7:30pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 10:30pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and laser effects are used in this performance.
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 currently (under social distancing)
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar Area’ and ‘Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
Yes! We love groups!
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. During current times, and due to the ‘rule of 6’ we must only seat people in maximum table sizes of 6 people under a single booking, but we can seat groups who want to be seated adjacent to each other on tables close together. Parties cannot mix – but we can do our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst obeying the rules.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
| Premier Seating | Standard / Tall Table | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £12.00
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 7.45pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
The main cabaret room in Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 600 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can de.
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre