Viva Voulez Vous! A celebration of the music of ABBA
A spectacular party show celebration of the songs of Europe’s original pop four-piece ABBA!
- Say thank you for the music at Viva Voulez Vous. With all the hits you love to sing along to from their chart-topping career, this is ABBA but not as you ‘Knowing me, Knowing you’ know it.
- This incredible show has been produced by the Viva production team and is performed by the exceptionally talented singing and Dancing Queens of the Viva cast.
- Join us as we Have A Dream of the Swedish pop quartet that swept the globe. More than a tribute, this is a one of a kind experience.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing throughout 2023
Book this show with a £5pp deposit, with the full booking balance due 7 days before – click here for terms & conditions
Adult tickets from £18.50. Selected concessions also available
Book our ‘Show & Dine’ upgrade for just £28.95 and add dessert for just £4.95 – enjoy the full Viva experience. Click here for our current menu (PDF) – please note menus may change/vary from advertised due to seasonal produce availability
We love groups! Save 10% or more when booking a group. Discounts automatically apply when you are booking a party of 10 people or more!
Doors open at 6pm with the show starting at 7:45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 10:30pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion. Kids go FREE to this show
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience. Dining options are available to book via our box office on 01253 297 297 or online after you’ve selected your seats
Viva Club and Limitless Card Members go FREE. Group discounts are available for bookings of 10 people more more. Discounts will automatically apply at checkout.
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar’ and ‘Premier-Plus’.
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!).
You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
For most shows – we also apply a ‘Group Booking’ discount for parties of 10 or more people.
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
Ticket prices can vary per show performance. Please click on a show date to view ticket prices alongside the seating plan.
Booking and credit card/transaction fees are included in the ticket prices above – so there are no additional charges to pay. Booking fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £4.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm (Saturdays) or 6.30pm (Sun-Fri)
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Please aim to arrive by 7pm at the latest
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Sun-Fri) 8pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Sun-Fri) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Our Arena Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Arena Theatre
Please note – not all visiting shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 7 days before. We can now take the final payment automatically, or you can contact us in advance to make payment.
£5 Deposit Scheme – Secure Your Seats Worry Free
1. Your £5 deposit secures your ticket and seat (where applicable) for the chosen show on the chosen performance date
2. The £5 deposit is removed from the total ticket price (excluding booking fee) at the time the balance is due.
3. The total ticket price may change – securing a seat with a £5 deposit does not ‘lock in’ the final price of the ticket, only payment in full (which is a full and final settlement to lock in the ticket price) can guarantee the final price of the ticket.
4. The remaining balance is due in full at least 7 days prior to the performance date. We may call and request your balance sooner at our discretion.
5. We will notify you of the balance and will process the payment the following day using the card details you initially booked with. We will notify you if there is an issue, and request you contact us to make payment and complete your booking.
6. If you do not pay the remaining balance 7 days prior to the performance date, your seat reservations will be cancelled and released back on sale and your deposit balance can not be transferred to another performance after this deadline
7. All Deposits/Ticket payments are non-refundable (as per our booking terms and conditions) unless protected by our Viva Ticket Protection scheme
Full terms can be found online – click here
NHS and Key Worker special offers may also be available. We advise contacting the box office for more information