The Fizz! Cheryl, Mike & Jay of Bucks Fizz!
The sounds of the eighties – from the Eurovision champions (and favourites!)
Reserve your seats for a £5 flexible deposit to secure your seats for this show (terms and conditions apply here)
- The Fizz return to Viva Blackpool for a one night special by the seaside, during the famous Blackpool Illuminations season!
- With performances from Cheryl Baker, Mike Nolan and Jay Aston – music and memories will come flooding back from when these stars ruled Europe (and the World!)
- You can expect to hear The Camera Never Lies, Land of Make Believe and of course Makin’ Your Mind Up and many more hits of Bucks Fizz and other sounds of the eighties
- The last time this show visited the Viva venue in 2019, it was a SELL OUT!
- Meet and Greet VIP tickets will also be available to purchase on the night – for a glass of fizz reception, and glossy photo print with the band (cannot be pre-booked – must be purchased on the night)
Pricing (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £24.50pp to £29.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
The show will run in a party style format with 2 halves of 50 minutes and a 25 minute interval. 80s music will be played before and after to enjoy the full night
All ages welcome
Dinner & Show packages are available for this show`
This is a concert style show with amplified music, and some strobe lighting may be used at minimal points during the show
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here