Viva Comedy Station Comedy Club
The Comedy Station is the only place to come for the best stand-up comedy in the North West.
With performances every Saturday in our intimate ‘Round Room’ VIP style bar seating 120, the Comedy Station now in its 16th year is hosted by resident MC Ryan Gleeson and features 4 brilliant guest comics each week – some new comics just starting out, and others who are experienced seasoned pros.
Prices from £0.00 to £13.50 per ticket
Approx 120 mins running time
No card fees
Viva Blackpool Presents Brilliant Stand-Up Comedy
4 mighty fine comics take to the stage – their mission is to make you laugh until you can laugh no more!
The bar is open throughout the night, with waiter service available on selected nights too.
We admit over 18s only and you can choose to dine with us before the show with a 2 or 3 course restaurant dining in our cabaret theatre served from 6 until 7.45pm, or choose just to book 'seat only' with seat reservations being introducted this year so you can select your seat from our plan.
Your MC for the evening is ‘Local Celebrity’ Ryan Gleeson presenting Blackpool’s original and longest running comedy club. We've been making the Fylde Coast laugh since 2002. With experience like ours and previous acts including Jason Manford, Justin Moorhouse, Lee Nelson, The Boy With Tape On His Face, Mick Miller, Charlie Chuck and even an impromptu performance by the legendary Bobby Ball, you can be sure of a hilariously great show, every time!
How To Make A Booking
Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
Pick The Number Of Seats Required
Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Reserved Seating - Adult - £15.50
On The Door Price - Adult £17.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 1, 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: The Comedy Station / Ryan Gleeson
Venue: Round Room
Age Information: 18+ - Ages 18 and over
Show ends: Approx 10.30pm
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £0.00 to £13.50 per ticket
Complete Your Evening - Add A Dining Package
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options.
Please not that pre-show dining will be served in the Festival Suite for this performance.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night