Viva Comedy Station Comedy Club
Head to Viva for Blackpool’s original and longest running comedy night hosted by resident MC and ‘local celebrity’ Ryan Gleeson.
Now in it’s 16th year the Comedy Station features four brilliant guest comics every week in the intimate surroundings of the ‘Round Room’.
With a hilarious array of comics from those just starting out to the more seasoned pros on the circuit, this is a laugh-out-loud night that you don’t want to miss.
The show will run in 3 sections with 2 intervals. The whole show will run for approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes.
Suitable for over 18s only
Great for groups and parties! Special rates apply for groups of 10+
All types of comedy featured - from 'alternative' to 'mainstream' and we would advise that comedians appearing at at various stages of their careers, from seasoned pros to just starting out
Viva Blackpool Presents Brilliant Stand-Up Comedy
Join your MC for the evening ‘local celebrity’ Ryan Gleeson presenting Blackpool’s original and longest running comedy club with four mighty fine comics for you to enjoy every week.
As you arrive, all set for a laugh-out-loud night of entertainment, you’ll be greeted by our team who will find your booking on our guest list. You’ll make your way to the first floor via the stairs, escalator or lift and prepare to take your seats.
Our friendly team will guide you to your table, which is yours for the night. As you take your seats and are waiting for the laughs to begin you’ll enjoy your delicious 2 or 3-course pre-show meal in our cabaret restaurant. If you haven’t pre-booked a meal, you can order a tasty treat from the bar which is open throughout the show.
The Comedy Station has been making the Fylde Coast laugh since 2002 so is guaranteed to tickle your ribs from start to finish. With previous bookings including the likes of Jason Manford, Justin Moorehouse, Lee Nelson, The Boy With Tape On His Face, Mick Miller, Charlie Chuck and even an impromptu performance by the legendary Bobby Ball, you can be sure of a hilariously great show, every time.
While you’re enjoying the show you can also enjoy a fantastic range of drinks throughout the night including cocktails, wines, coffees, spirits and draught beers. To get your preferred tipple simply head over to the bar which remains open throughout the performance. Don’t forget to stick around for a nightcap too because, here at Viva, we love a little aftershow party.
It’s a laugh at minute at Viva Blackpool’s Comedy Station!
How To Make A Booking
Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
Pick The Number Of Seats Required
Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:8.15pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including intervals)
Curtain Down Approx:11pm
Advance Reservation - Adult - £15.50
On The Door Price - Adult £17.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £7.75 to £15.50 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night