The Joe Longthorne Show
Joe Longthorne stars in his 31st Summer Season show presenting a night of timeless music.
- The legend continues… He’s back by popular demand ‘The Singers Singer’ Joe Longthorne headlines his 31st summer season, in fine form now and feeling great, this year also sees him celebrating 50 years in show business.
- Featuring a live 5-piece band, expect a night of non-stop nostalgia as Joe takes us back in time with some sensational timeless classics.
- Supporting Joe on the night is the outrageous Leye D Johns, and the cast of Viva plus special guest comedian George King
- Also don't miss Joes 'Music Hall Matinees' appearing monthly here at Viva Blackpool
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £21.00 to £28.00pp
- Sunday Carvery available from £8.95 to £14.95pp
- Junior (5-17) Sunday Carvery from £6.95 to £12.95pp
Birthday Treat-Sunday Entertainment With Joe Longthorne
Arrived hungry,and fortunately the Sunday Carvery was still available. Absolutely delicious.Choice of 3 meats, turkey beef or lamb, or a combination of the three. Then a selection of carrots and green beans, peas and sweet corn. Then boiled potatoes, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding. A choice of condiments too. I chose the lamb option. The meal was absolutely delicious. Then the show started and it was enjoyable.I would term this as variety, but it was good. The headline act was Joe Longthorne,and even though we were seated at the back, the view was still good and Joe is an amazing singer and performer with an incredible backing band and backing singers. Such a good night.Recommended.Pictures attached.Thankyou.
D P - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The show runs for 3 hours and includes an interval.
This show is suitable for all ages, but we do advise of some risque content.
Pre-show dining is available for this show, with a Sunday carvery served from 6pm until 7.15pm. This can be pre-booked at a discount price online, or via the box office.
Some strobe lighting may be used.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our Sunday Carvery Upgrade and enjoy a pre-show meal at your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table||Bar Area|
|Adult / OAP||£28.00||£25.00||£21.00|
Pre-Show Sunday Carvery
Enjoy the full carvery experience, and help yourself to a selection of meats, choose from Roast Beef, Roast Gammon Ham and Turkey With Yorkshire Pudding, Rich Onion Gravy and a selection of vegetables. 1 course, 2 course with a soup starter, or 3 course with a soup starter, & cheesecake dessert.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Group Rates (automatically apply)
- Adult (Group 10-19 Persons) - 10%
- Adult (Group 20-29 Persons) - 15%
- Adult (Group 30+ Persons) - 20%
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Sunday Carvery Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here