Dave Finnegan’s The Commitments
Direct from the hit Hollywood Film "The Commitments", the man who has fronted the touring band for the last ten years, we are proud to present DAVE FINNEGAN'S COMMITMENTS.
- Dave Finnegan has performed along side such legendary artists as James Brown, Wilson Picket, Edwin Starr, Steve The Colonel‚ Cropper, Dennis Edwards (The Temptations), BB King, Sam Moore, Dan Ackroyd, Alexander O Neal and many, many more. It was Sam Moore who questioned, "how can a little white guy have a soul and a voice that's so black?".
- DAVE FINNEGAN'S COMMITMENTS feature the same commitment to their music, with the instantly recognisable horn section, and that sweet soul rhythm section. On their ongoing journeys they undoubtedly continue where the film left off, still spreading the word of Otis Redding, Wilson Picket and the other apostles of soul, and in doing so enabling us all to experience the essence of SWEET SOUL MUSIC.
- Now with his NEW SENSATIONAL SHOW & his own 8 PIECE BAND behind him performing all the hits from the film & much, much, more!
Prices (Based On Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £19 to £24pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
Runs for approx 3 hours (including interval)
Suitable for U18s, but we expect a concert style atmosphere so Adult supervision will be required for all younger patrons
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience
Strobe lighting effects and amplified music may be
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £24.00||| £21.00||| £19.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 3 Hours, (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the lift to our 1st floor and 3 event venues is currently out of service. Whilst we endeavour to have this matter resolved, this is beyond our control and is in the hands of the owners of the building. For patrons who have special access requirements please contact our Box Office team on 01253 297 297 as we may still be able to accommodate your visit. we apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to have the matter resolved soon.
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments LTD
Age Information: 16+ - Ages 16 and over
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm