Undr The Cosh: Live and Uncut!
It’s LIVE AND UNCUT as one of the most popular UK sports podcasts comes to the seaside with presenters Jon ‘the Beast’ Parkin, Chris ‘ Browny’ Brown and award-winning writer Chris Brown
- Since the first episode in early 2018, Undr The Cosh has fast become one of the UK’s most popular football podcasts, seeing over 50,000 audio downloads and 20,000 video views each week, and featuring in the UK Sports Top 10 Podcast Chart throughout 2019.
- Each week the lads are joined by a different character from the world of football, from non-league players to seasoned internationals and Champions League winners.
- Uncovering the good, the bad and the downright ugly parts of their careers and football, in general, the lads’ no-nonsense, interviewing approach has struck a real chord with supporters, bringing with it a new no holds barred insight into the game heard nowhere else.
Undr the Cosh Live first took to the road in 2019 and has since sold out venues across 15 different cities, bringing the cult heroes of football to fans.
- Show Tickets from £24.50pp (including all booking fees)
The show will run in 2 halves, each 1 hour in length
Recommended for ages 18 and over
This show will be recorded as live and broadcast on the Undr The Cost Podcast
Doors open at 7pm for pre-show drinks, with the show due to commence at 8pm
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’ and brand new for 2022 are our ‘VIP Premier Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021, now extended into 2022 and 2023 to provide piece of mind and an easy way to reserve seats without having to pay full price straight away.
Please note – not all visiting shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment. We may require payment at an earlier date at our discretion.
- Seats can be reserved for a £5 flexible deposit to secure the seat/table location.
- Full balance due at least 72 hours before visit (venue reserves the right to change).
- Flexible deposit does NOT lock in low prices or offers.
- To take advantage of an offer or price at the time of a transaction – tickets must be paid for in full.
Full terms can be found online – click here
Our Cabaret Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre
- Doors open at 7pm
- Show commences at 8pm – with 2
- Show ends approx 10.30pm with the bars remaining open, after show Karaoke session and a meet/greet available with the guys