The Three Degrees
The Three Degrees are well known for their soulful voices, beautiful gowns, and fabulous stage shows. They are known all around the world for songs like “When will I see you again”, “Dirty Ol’ Man”, “Take Good Care Of Yourself”. They have been continuously touring for more than 40 years and still touring to this day.
The Three Degrees
The Three Degrees are an American female vocal group, formed in 1963 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The group has remained a trio with 2 original members since Sheila Ferguson left many moons ago.
When you hear the name, The Three Degrees, you immediately think of their most famous song, “When Will I See You Again”, and the vision of three beautiful ebony women, perfectly coordinated in both their dance routines and their vocal harmonies. True, “When Will I See You Again” was a major hit record throughout the world, topping the chart in the U.S.A., the U.K., Japan and most European countries, earning the trio every conceivable accolade at the time - not to mention enough Gold records to make Fort Knox a little envious!
A firm favourite with Prince Charles, they sang at his 30th birthday party and were guests at his wedding to Princess Diana.
The Three Degrees are well known for their soulful voices, beautiful gowns, and fabulous stage shows. They are known all around the world for songs like "When will I see you again", "Dirty Ol' Man", "Take Good Care Of Yourself". They have been continuously touring for more than 40 years and still touring to this day.
The Three Degrees are Helen Scott, Valerie Holiday and Freddie Pool.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
We now also work on a numbered seat system so seats chosen will be the actual ones rather than first come first served on group tables as previously operated.
Adult - £26.50
Junior - £21.50
Adult - £23.50
Junior - £17.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £19.50
Junior - £14.50
On the door bookings may attract a discretionary £2 surcharge per ticket, so we strongly advise booking in advance.
Meet and Greet Tickets Available
A 30 minute after-show meet & greet is available for just £29 to include a souvenir lanyard, photo opportunity and signed print. Meet and greet tickets are limited.
Book online for free – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Telephone / Counter bookings attract a £1.50 surcharge for paying by card. Cash transactions are free of charge.
We no longer offer tickets by post – we only offer ‘Print at Home’ tickets or ‘Collection At Box Office’ options
Our restaurant dining packages are available from just £16.95pp, alternatively you can order from our brand new diner and grill until 9.30pm on the night.
We also offer coach driver and travel agency incentives. Please contact us for more details of these incentives – email@example.com
The venue is fully accessible for disabled visitors, with lift and escalator access as well as washroom facilities.
We advise that strobe lighting will be used during the performance as well as pyrotechnic and laser effects. We do not have a hearing loop system installed in any of our rooms, but sound is amplified throughout each performance.
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Prices: From £14.50 to £26.50 per ticket
Enjoy Pre-Show Dining
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options.
Please not that pre-show dining will be served in the Festival Suite for this performance.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night