The Luther Vandross Celebration
Luther UK – The only live UK show dedicated to the music and memory of Luther Vandross.
The World’s premier show in celebration of ‘The Velvet Voice’ experience all the hits from his amazing career, culminating over 40 million album sales and eight Grammy awards including many of the greatest dance anthems and love songs ever written, fronted by international Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band
“Never Too Much”, “ Here and Now “, “Give Me the Reason”, ”I Really didn’t mean it”, ” Stop to Love”, “So Amazing”, ”The Best Things in Life Are Free”, ” Always and Forever”, ” Endless Love”, ”Ain’t No stoppin’ Us Now”, ”Dance with My Father” and many many more.
Luther Vandross the legend lives on.
Don’t miss this . It was fabulous. great musicians.they played all of Luther’s best songs . Brilliant
DO NOT MISS IT!
If you get a chance to see this show DO NOT MISS IT !!! Absolutely amazingly. Close your eyes for a couple of minutes and you would swear you were listening to Luther himself. I would go again in a heartbeat. Fantastic! Well done Luther UK...
Saw this show in Woking in November...Wow!!! Great entertainment without any cheese! Harry’s voice is exquisite, close your eyes and you are transported back in time, Luther could indeed be in the room. The band is ace and the backing singers have equally amazing voices. Had a fabulous evening and would highly recommend the show
Starting at 7:30pm the show runs for 2 and a half hours and includes a short interval.
Suitable for age 16+. For younger patrons adult supervision is required at all times.
Pre-show dining is available for this show - enjoy the full 'Viva experience' with a 2 course dining package for just £16.95
This is a concert style performance with amplified sound and may contain strobe lighting
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult / OAP||| £21.00||| £19.50||| £18.50|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 150 minutes
Producer: Ellis Live
Age Information: 16+ - Ages 16 and over
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm