Lionel – a tribute to Lionel Richie
A first class Tribute to Lionel Richie from the creators of… ‘Talon – The Best of Eagles’
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- Malcolm Pitt delivers a powerhouse and breathtaking performance as the iconic Lionel Richie in this must-see theatre production.
- Malcolm has recently featured in T.V. appearances on the BBC’s ‘Graham Norton Show’ and ITV’s ‘Sunday Night At The Palladium’
- This high octane show which includes all the greatest hits… ‘Easy’, ‘Say You Say Me’, ‘Stuck On You’, ‘Dancing On The Ceiling’, ‘Three Times A Lady’, ‘Hello’, ‘All Night Long’ and many more!
- We’re gonna’ be ‘Dancing On The Ceiling’ ‘All Night Long’ with a magical evening of pure Lionel Richie and the Commodores!
- Endorsed by the man himself! “Brother Malcolm, Keep It Up” – Lionel Richie
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets £23.50
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade for £17.50pp(Click for menu)
Absolutely Fantastic Night
Absolutely fantastic night. I didn't want it to end. Fantastic experience and am going to come and see you again. Loved everything. The band was brilliant as well. Loved Alvin! Thank you so much. A great feel good night.
Nicki Farthing - Facebook Reviewer - October 2018
This event runs for 2 hours, 15 minutes - Including an interval
Suitable for all ages - some parental guidance is advised
Discounted Pre-Show dining is available for this event.
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Everything You Need To Know
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced – Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy – Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices – Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home – You don’t need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We’re listening – If you’ve got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact: email@example.com
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you’re dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before – don’t worry as don’t worry as show tickets are ‘Show Only’ by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don’t want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved – and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing – All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Adult 18+||| £23.50||| £23.50||| £23.50
|Junior (5-17)||| £20.50||| £20.50||| £20.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
Duration: 135 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm
Dining Times: Pre-show dining seated between 6pm and 7pm