Roy Chubby Brown
He’s the UKs most outrageous comedian – telling it as it is in his rudest and most controversial show to date.
Roy Chubby Brown returns to Viva for his 3rd consecutive season – as Blackpool as ‘Fish & Chips’ and ‘Blackpool Rock’, come and see Chubby at his finest – up close and personal and packing in the crowds
If you are easily offended – we suggest you stay away from this show!
SUPPORT BANDS CONFIRMED FOR CHRISTMAS
Tues 27th Dec- SKA FACE
Weds 28th Dec – THE IMMEDIATES (MOD BAND)
Too Rude For TV!
This larger than life giant of comedy is back in Blackpool for a series of dates throughout the year... Friday nights will never be the same! Packed with Belly Busting jokes, Chubby is Chubby in every sense of the word!
As politically incorrect as ever ‘The World’s Most Outrageous Comedian’ is far too rude for TV, so this live performance is the only place to catch the flamboyant comedian!
Supported by a guest band each performance – come and enjoy a night with Roy Chubby Brown by the seaside right here at Viva Blackpool!
STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY – IF EASILY OFFENDED – PLEASE STAY AWAY
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £24.50
Adult - £22.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £19.50
Ticket prices are inclusive of a £2.50 box office handling charge
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Steven Lloyd Promotions
Age Information: 18+ - Ages 18 and over
Show ends: Approx 9.30pm
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Headline Act: Roy chubby Brown
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £19.50 to £24.50 per ticket
2 Courses £17 / 3 Courses £21.50
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience. Please note the menu below is for our 2016 shows. For 2017 dates the menu can be found in the Food & Drink Section of the website.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
Curtain Up... To Start
- Trio Of Melon With Winter Fruit and Raspbery Coulis (V / GF)
- Classic Tomato, Basil and Butter Bean Soup with Crusty Bread (V)
- Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail with Cucumber Salad & Seafood (GF)
- Chicken Liver & Brandy Pate with Christmas Chutney & Crusty Bread
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Traditional Roast Bacon Wrapped Turkey with Sage & Onion Stuffing and Pan Juice Gravy
- Honey Roast Ham served with a Leek and Lancashire Cheese Sauce
- Roast Blade of Lakeland Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and Chefs Gravy
- Baked Loin of Salmon served with Prawn, Cream and Parsley Sauce
- Wild Mushroom & Asparagus Strudel served with a Port and Apple Sauce
- Classic Christmas Pudding & Brandy Sauce
- White Chocolate & Strawberry Brulee Cheesecake
- Belgium Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night