Roy Chubby Brown
He’s the UKs most outrageous comedian – telling it as it is in his rudest and most controversial show to date.
Roy Chubby Brown returns to Viva for his 3rd consecutive season – as Blackpool as ‘Fish & Chips’ and ‘Blackpool Rock’, come and see Chubby at his finest – up close and personal and packing in the crowds
If you are easily offended – we suggest you stay away from this show!
The doors open at 6pm and the show will commence at 7.30pm. The performance runs in 2 halves, with a support band playing the first 40 minutes of the show followed by a 15 minute interval. Roy Chubby Brown performs the entire second half of the show which will last approximately 60 minutes.
Strictly for ages 18 and over.
Please note that strobe lighting effects and lasers will be used during this performance, as well as amplified sound. Pre-Show dining packages are available to book online, or via the box office with a 2 or 3 course option available.
If easily offended, please stay away from this show!
Too Rude For TV!
This larger than life giant of comedy is back in Blackpool for a series of dates throughout the year... Friday nights will never be the same! Packed with Belly Busting jokes, Chubby is Chubby in every sense of the word!
As politically incorrect as ever ‘The World’s Most Outrageous Comedian’ is far too rude for TV, so this live performance is the only place to catch the flamboyant comedian!
Supported by a guest band each performance – come and enjoy a night with Roy Chubby Brown by the seaside right here at Viva Blackpool!
STRICTLY OVER 18s ONLY – IF EASILY OFFENDED – PLEASE STAY AWAY
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £24.50
Adult - £22.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £19.50
Ticket prices are inclusive of a £2.50 box office handling charge
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Headline Act: Roy chubby Brown
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £19.50 to £24.50 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night