Pink Vs Beyonce – Battle of the Icon’s
It’s double the fun at Viva for our brilliant Pop Battle night – this time PINK takes on BEYONCE!
Calling Beehives and Underdogs…. Who’s corner are you supporting?
- Two ICONIC tributes go head-to-head to compete to be crowned the Winner!
- Two spectacular shows and one hell of a night to remember. Giving you all the songs, you know and love from WHO RUNS THE WORLD to SO WHAT, Iconic dance routines, the outfits and all brought together in one ultimate battle!
- Featuring a full live band backing, and a real ‘Concert’ feel show – big LED screen and lighting production.
- Performing songs such as ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Best Thing I Never Had’, ‘So What’, ‘What About Us’, ‘Just Like Fire’ and many more…
- Both stars will take to the stage to try and win you over! It’s a back to back contest… Who will take the crown…You choose!
- Food & Drink available to order to your table throughout the night from our waiters, or via mobile app to be delivered to you in the venue
Arrival Time 6pm for pre-show drinks and dining, with the show commencing at 8pm / Show Ending at approximately 10.30pm
Suitable for all ages
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience. Dining options are available to book via our box office on 01253 297 297 or online after you’ve selected your seats
Group discounts are available for bookings of 10 people more more. Discounts will automatically apply at checkout.
Discounts & Offers
Viva Locals Offer – 20% Off
All FY Postcode Holders Automatically Qualify for a Viva Locals Card
To apply for a Viva Locals Card – Click Here
Viva Club Card & Limitless Card Holders – FREE
To get a Viva Club Card or Limitless Card – Click Here
Group Booking Discounts Available for bookings of 10 people or more
Automatically Applied During Checkout
Carers Discounts also available – contact 01253 297 297 for more details
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar’ and ‘Premier-Plus’.
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!).
You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
For most shows – we also apply a ‘Group Booking’ discount for parties of 10 or more people.
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
Ticket prices can vary per show performance. Please click on a show date to view ticket prices alongside the seating plan.
Booking and credit card/transaction fees are included in the ticket prices above – so there are no additional charges to pay. Booking fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £4.95 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open/Arrival Time from 6.00pm (Check Tickets for specific arrival times)
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Please aim to arrive by 7pm at the latest
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Sun-Fri) 8pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Sun-Fri) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Our Arena Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Arena Theatre
Please note – not all shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 7 days before.
We can now take the final payment automatically, or you can contact us in advance to make payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here
NHS and Key Worker special offers may also be available. We advise contacting the box office for more information