Viva New Year’s Eve Gala Spectacular
The very best way to celebrate New Years is with us right here at Viva!
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- It’s Blackpool’s biggest and best show night out, and we can guarantee that 2022 is best brought in with us! Here at Viva We’ve got the very best way to bring in the New Year – great food, drink and a brilliant 3 hour ‘Gala Show’ experience…
- Leye D Johns is your flamboyant and outrageous comedy host, presenting a sensational night of Vegas style entertainment featuring the very best vocalists you’ll ever hear, stunning Showgirl and male dancers with hilarious comedy and fun throughout
- Enjoy a 3 course Show & Dine experience or just book your reserved seats for the show – then sit back and enjoy the party as we build up to the midnight hour with Leye D Johns, our sensational vocalists, Showgirls and dancers. Followed by a New Year countdown live from Big Ben and after show party until late!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets – Junior and Child tickets now released)
- Show Tickets from £57.00
Starting at 8:30pm the show runs for 3 hours with an interval and ends at 11:30pm with Leye D Johns to bring in the New Year at Midnight
Although the show is aimed at adults - the content is not deemed ‘adult’ and we would allow younger audience members at parents discretion
Pre-show dining is available for this event
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced - Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy - Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices - Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home - You don't need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We're listening - If you've got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact: [email protected]