Our Box Office Policies
Here you’ll find the complete show booking terms and conditions for Viva Blackpool. Please visit What’s On for our upcoming schedule of live shows and entertainment. These terms and conditions apply to any booking made through the venues Box Office via over the counter bookings, telephone bookings and online bookings.
Viva Ticket Protection
For £2.50 per ticket, you can opt to protect your ticket against illness, travel issues and other disruption with our ‘Viva Ticket Protection’ offer.
For this we will offer a flexible booking arrangement, whereas if you are unable to make the performance for any reason – we will refund your tickets (including any box office charges) to a credit on your customer account with us which you can use at the venue towards any purchase for a period of 18 months.
If ticket protection is not taken, all tickets are unfortunately non-refundable and cannot be transferred.
- Tickets can only be credited in advance of a performance, we cannot apply credits after a show has occured.
- No monetary refunds or transfer to another customer can be undertaken.
- Credit will last for 18 months from the date of cancellation before it will automatically expire.
£5 Deposit Scheme – Secure Your Seats Worry Free
1. Your £5 deposit secures your ticket and seat (where applicable) for the chosen show on the chosen performance date
2. The £5 deposit is removed from the total ticket price (excluding booking fee) at the time the balance is due.
3. The total ticket price may change – securing a seat with a £5 deposit does not ‘lock in’ the final price of the ticket, only payment in full (which is a full and final settlement to lock in the ticket price) can guarantee the final price of the ticket.
4. The remaining balance is due in full at least 7 days prior to the performance date. We may call and request your balance sooner at our discretion.
5. We will notify you of the balance and will process the payment the following day using the card details you initially booked with. We will notify you if there is an issue, and request you contact us to make payment and complete your booking.
6. If you do not pay the remaining balance 7 days prior to the performance date, your seat reservations will be cancelled and released back on sale and your deposit balance can not be transferred to another performance after this deadline
7. All Deposits/Ticket payments are non-refundable (as per our booking terms and conditions) unless protected by our Viva Ticket Protection scheme
BOX OFFICE FEES
‘Venue’ – Viva (Blackpool) Group Ltd. T/A Viva Blackpool
‘Producer’ – the production company/individual responsible for the provision of entertainment on a venue hire arrangement.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes or errors cannot always be rectified.
- Refunds will not be made on tickets.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Booking Fees: In line with new legislation our booking fee is included in all stated ticket prices. The booking fee is non-refundable.
- In the event of a cancellation of a performance or event, the venue shall have no further liability other than the face value of the show ticket, the booking fee is non – refundable.
- Certain seating areas may offer a restricted view, please enquire at the time of booking [these seats may not necessarily be lower in value].
- Minors under 17 years must be accompanied by at least one adult at a performance.
- Concessions [where available] apply to people aged under 17 and over 60, and up to a maximum of one carer accompanying a guest with a disability. Carers must produce a valid photographic carers I.D [no other paperwork will be accepted].
- Only one concession is available per ticket, and may not be used in conjunction with other offers, discounts or promotions. No retrospective concessions are available.
- Babes in arms and children under 2 will be admitted free of charge only if they share a seat with you. Each must be issued with a complimentary ticket from the Box Office [not available online] with the exception of certain shows.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue and/or Producer’s right to alter the performance schedule or cast should circumstances beyond our control make this unavoidable, without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of a change or cancellation to the performance schedule, ticket holders will be notified via the contact details left by the purchaser with the venue.
- The venue is not liable for any changes or inaccuracies in these details which may prevent the ticket holder being contacted. In the case of a group booking, the organiser who purchased the tickets is deemed responsible for communicating any changes to the group.
- The ticket holder is entitled to a seat of the value corresponding to that shown on the ticket and the venue reserves the right to provide alternative seating to those specified on the ticket. Where seating of a lesser value only is available, the ticket holder will be compensated to a maximum of the difference in value between the cost of the seats.
- Offers/Discounts: Occasionally the venue may do offers/discounts. These cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/discount. Pre purchased tickets will not be refunded retrospectively.
- Menu choices/other requirements must be confirmed at least 3 days before the requested show/booking date. If the information has not be received, The Venue will assume a choice on your behalf but accept no responsibility of its suitability to your requirements
- ALL deposits (up to £10 per person) are non refundable unless protected by our Viva Ticket Protection scheme.Payment in full for all ticket bookings must be received at least 7 days in advance of the requested show/booking date. If payment has not been received within the prescribed time the booking will be released on general sale and the deposits will be retained.
- Recording inside the venue by members of the audience is not permitted. The venue reserves the right for themselves or third parties to carry out general filming and recording in and around the venue.
- No responsibility may be accepted for personal property. Please be aware that extra security measures (e.g. searches) may be implemented at any time.
- Pre Paid Car Park Tickets: These parking tickets do not guarantee a parking place, just a discounted price.
- Special Effects: If you are concerned about inclusion of any special effects during a performance, please ask at the time of booking, although the inclusion of these may not be notified to the venue until the actual performance dates.
- From time to time, official show merchandise may be available. The venue cannot accept any responsibility for the sale of such merchandise.
- Baby changing facilities are located in the venues disabled toilet facilities.
- Special Requirements: The venue is proud to be an accessible venue, however, it is best to inform the venue if you do require extra assistance or a table with wheelchair accessibility especially during busy performances
- Competitions: Any tickets won in competitions or promotions cannot be put up for re-sale or exchanged for another day, performance or production. Tickets if found to break this rule will be cancelled immediately.
- Customers may not bring in their own food and/or drink into the venue to consume on the premises. Persons caught consuming their own food and/or drink on the premises will be asked to leave without any right to a refund.
- Pre-Show Dining – We request that you submit your meal choices no later than 7 days before you visit. If we do not receive these choices in time we will serve a set menu of Soup, Chicken, & Fudge Cake (3 Course Selection Only).
- Pre-Show Dining – If booking 7 days or less in advance of your chosen show date, menu choices have to be submitted at the time of purchase. If booking after 3:00pm we can only serve the set menu.
- Stop and Search Policy – Trained Security Personnel (SIA Approved) at the Venue may exercise the right to conduct random searches of bags or belongings being brought into the venue. Refusal of such a search request may result in the venue refusing access without the right to a refund. Items may be left at reception, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left with our staff.
Data Protection – VIVA, Blackpool operates a Box Office service on behalf of venues and events in Blackpool and in the United Kingdom as well as its own operation.
We would like to add or retain your details for speed of booking and for our marketing department so we can keep you aware of events and other developments.