Viva… The Vegas Variety Show!
It’s Blackpool’s Biggest & Best show night out. A Vegas style production cabaret featuring a whole night of music, comedy and dance!
- Viva’s very own resident show – and our most popular! With something for everyone – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- This is an amazing Vegas style production – with a variety of music from show numbers, to all kinds of hit music from across the decades, all performed with sequins, feathers and class.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of laughs, music and more in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers and our amazing vocalists
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 3 hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
- All are welcome, young and old, though the show is not crude or ‘blue’ some content may be of an adult nature and Junior tickets are booked at the parent or guardians sole discretion.
Showing Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout 2019
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £17 to £24pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades for £16.95 (Click for menu)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 15% off / 30 people or more for 20% off
We booked the dinner and show, the food was ok and hot, we prebooked our drinks also, the show was amazing and very professional, we really did laugh, they singers and dancers worked really hard, the venue is nice, we booked it by phone and had no problems with booking in. Would defiantly recommend the show.november67 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Have only good things to say about my visit. Visited with 7 others for my mother in laws birthday. We went to see the Leye D Johns cabaret show which we found very entertaining and funny. We had a pre show meal which was very nice and none of us were disappointed. I must also make a note of the service which was well organised and very quick. We wanted for nothing all night and I was surprised that my bill at the end of the night was much lower than I expected. All round we had a great night with great entertainment and a great hangover the next morning.584barriej - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Unexpected delight. Real winner must see
We had a weekend away booked so booked the comedy show in viva Blackpool, we were very disappointed when 4 days before our visit we got a email stating that the acts had cancelled, we were offered two tickets for the caberet night instead. We both thought it was not for us but switched to the caberet show and wow we were not disappointed. Its a great show lay d John oh my you sir topped the evening. We highly enjoyed the whole event from start to end, highly recommended if your going to Blackpool. What a great night out.IanC - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Feb 2019
Came upto Blackpool to stay with some friends and they had booked a table at viva for dinner and to see the show. The food was better than i expected. The show was the variety show on Saturaday. Very entertaining.davetO185NS - TripAdvisor Reviewer - March 2019
How anybody can rate this place below a 5 star I will never know! We’ve been back time & time again with family & Many Friends of all ages. It never disappoints the whole experience from booking show & staff is wonderful they all go above & beyond.The Manager Paul Stevens is a genuine polite caring attentive guy this mirrors all his Staff . Well done on a fabulous start to a New season Viva Blackpool.Tracie C - TripAdvisor Reviewer March 2019
Starting at 7.30pm (weekdays) and 8.15pm (Saturdays), the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minumum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 10.15pm (midweeks) and 11.15pm (weekends)
We welcome all ages to the show, but we advise that some content is of a risque nature. All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
We tend to have more of a 'Party' atmosphere on Saturday nights, with a more relaxed feel to the show midweeks. This show is 'Great for Groups' and parties – with special rates for groups of 10 people or more.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £24.00||| £21.00||| £17.00|
|OAP (60+)||| £22.50||| £19.50||| £15.50|
|Junior (5-17)||| £13.00||| £11.50||| £9.50|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 8.15pm (Saturdays)
Running Time: Approx : 3 hours (including interval) - runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances.
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainment Ltd
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm
Headline Act: Leye D Johns
Dining Times: Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm