Viva ‘Jingle Bells Ball’ Christmas Show
Our 2023 Xmas Spectacular starring Leye D Johns and the incredible Viva cast for an unashamedly ‘Camp as Christmas’ festive party night show.
Be prepared to sing all the Christmas classics at the top of your voice, dance to the best classic chart hits & latest tunes and dust off the mistletoe, party frocks or your Christmas jumper!
Afterwards our venue turns into your nightclub to carry on the party and enjoy drinks from the bar, plus your requests to our DJ – your whole night out under one roof. Blackpool’s most popular party nights
- We make organizing the party easier, with a dedicated contact at the venue to help you through every step.
- Its your complete night out under one roof
- Something for all ages of your party / workplace – with a wide range of music
- Table service from our Food & Beverage team – order by our mobile app to keep the drinks coming to your table!
- Dinner, Drinks, Show what more do you want!
- Sunday to Thursday – £35 dinner & show / £24.95 show only
- Friday – £38 dinner & show / £24.95 show only
- Saturday – £40 dinner & show / £24.95 show only
Group Discounts applicable for bookings of 11 people or more
- On bookings of 11 people or more – get 10% off OR the organiser goes free!
- On bookings of 20 people or more – get 10% off PLUS the organiser goes free!
Doors open at 6pm for pre-show dining and drinks, before the show commences at 8pm for a 3 hour festive party spectacular
We recommend this show for ages 16 and over
Optional pre-show dining tickets include a 3 course festive dinner
Bookings can be made with a deposit, with the balances due by 15th November 2023
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2, 4, 6 and 12 seats.
We will allocate tables on a ‘first come, first served basis’ as this year we will create our table plan based on the party numbers to make our booking process as simple as possible. All you will need to do is tell us how many people are coming!
This means that you will be unable to select specific seating online, but you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!)
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
The menu is available here to view – (2022 Christmas Party Menu – PDF )
You and your party must make your selection before your visit as this will help ensure a smooth running dinner service. We advise to send menu choices at the latest 2 days before your visit. You can submit your choices here online, or send to [email protected]
This year, we have limited party nights where there is an ‘All Inclusive’ option! So as well as your show ticket and dinner (if you’ve selected our ‘Dinner & Show option), your drinks are also included!
Here’s the terms
- The ticket price includes red, white and rose wine, bottled and draught lagers, bitter and ciders and a full range of soft drinks, throughout the evening
- An extensive range of premium spirits are available to buy from the bars throughout the evening
- We are not able to offer an all-inclusive spirits option on these evenings, however we do offer ‘Bottle Packages’
- We are not able to offer a discounted ticket price for non-drinkers
- The entertainment and menu is the same as every other night
- Guests consuming alcohol must be 18 years old or over. Challenge 25 will be in operation at the venue, so please bring a valid ID (Passport, Driving Licence or approved proof of age card)
- We encourage all guests to drink responsibly - www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Doors Open: 6.00pm for red carpet arrival and a Insta photo opportunity before pre-drinks, cocktails and we will show you to your seats…
- Festive ‘Dinner & Show’ Served in the main auditorium from 6.30pm (If you are dining, please ensure you arrive before 6.30pm to be seated in time)
- Menu information can be found here (PDF)
- Pre-show party begins at 7pm – It’s the warm up to the big show!
- Our ‘Decades of DANCE Spectacular Festive Show Starts Approx: 8.30pm
- Entertainment will run with rest breaks/intervals right up to 11.30pm
- After show party with our DJ will run until late carrying on the party, playing your requests and additional features
- Our bars are licensed until 1am
Please also note that timings are subject to change, and may be altered last minute on the evening. This is usually due to late arrivals or slow dinner service due to parties not being in full attendance, or away from the tables when food arrives. We try to avoid delays wherever possible and will be working with party organizers to try and help avoid issues with late arrivals etc.
We know that planning the ‘Christmas Do’ isn’t always an easy ride! So we’re rewarding those who plan the party, with group booking rewards for 11 people or more to the party organizer.
- As such, the booker/organizer will get their place free on a party of 11 people or more.
Anyone who works in the emergency services, care home workers, teachers, armed forces or retail as well as other keyworkers.
The nights are open to everyone, but we want to say thank you by providing tickets at low prices particularly for key workers and those who looked after us all during the pandemic and who missed out last year due to Omicron.
We can offer a private VIP room with your own bar, and post show karaoke package.
Drinks and celebration packages and much much more. Please contact us using our online form here and let us know what you have in mind!
Christmas Party FAQs (For Web and reference for box office)
• We have a dedicated Christmas Party Planner – Email [email protected] for more details
• Exclusive use of the venue, a private party room and custom party options are also available. Please contact us for more details here
• Book online for free – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
• Seating choice is on a first come, first served basis and you are advised to book early for the best seats. We can accommodate seating requests where possible. Click here to contact us
• We no longer offer tickets by post – we only offer ‘Print at Home’ tickets or ‘Collection At Box Office’ options
• We accept cheques made payable to ‘Viva Blackpool’ - Cheques cannot be accepted any later than 14 days prior to your party night.
• Provisional reservations without a deposit will not be taken – we will only hold a booking with a non-refundable deposit of £5 per person (show only) or £10pp (dinner & show) to confirm your booking.
• The full balance is due on the 15th November 2022 – bookings made after this date will be required to pay the full balance on booking.
• Meal choices are required more than 48 hours in advance – if meal choices are not received, then a default menu of Soup / Turkey / Cheesecake will be served to your party
• A receipt or email confirmation will be sent every time a payment is made. VAT receipts are available on request
• Why not pay for your party in instalments? Provided the balance has been paid by the due date, you can make regular payments towards your final balance.
• Any alterations to bookings must come from the party organiser / booking contact
• We do ask that you inform your party of our terms and conditions, in particular that all monies paid are non-refundable and that tickets are non-transferable - and that we request early arrival by all members of the party
• Bag searches will be in operation on arrival – please do not bring alcohol into the venue, as admission will be refused to those found to be doing so without refund. For ‘Secret Santa’ items – these may be left at the box office/reception for collection on your exit from the venue.