Viva Elvis! – Winter Weekender
A brand new Ultimate Weekend celebrating Elvis!
- Stellar star line-up featuring Ciaran Houlihan, Gordon Davis, Tommy Holland, Emilio Santoro, Lee Alexander, Paul Molloy, Aaron Walker
- with compere Mike Nova, Josh & Siobhan, Bill Blundell and after-show host Johnny Elvis
- Live band backing by the Graceland Band with Mills & Boone
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday sessions – a whole weekend of amazing live music not to be missed
- Weekend passes – Standard Seating – £90 / Premier Seating (front section of the room) – £99.50
- Flexible deposit available – £20
Friday 21st until Sunday 23rd January 2022
Suitable for all ages - young at heart
This is a concert style show with amplified music and some minimal strobe lighting
Tickets are for the whole weekend sessions
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here