New to Viva for 2019!
Running time 2 hours (including interval)
PG – All ages welcome, however parental discretion is advised.
Pre-show dining available for this show. Why not make a full night of it with our 2 course pre-show dining package for £16.95 (and you can add a dessert to make it 3 course slap up meal)
Please arrive well before curtain up time (7:30pm) as latecomers may be refused entry
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 9.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: ETM (Agencies) Ltd
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm