The Frankie Valli Story
The Frankie Valli Story is quite simply THE most authentic Frankie Valli show in the UK today. Original arrangements, concert versions and replica stage costumes, make this show unique.
- The show is narrated using a very clever stage backdrop, which takes the audience on a chronological journey from the very 1st No.1 record in 1962 – ‘Sherry’, to the 1978 smash hit – Grease (is the word). What happens in between is a rollercoaster of ups and downs, with one constant! – THE HITS! And there are so many…Big Girls Don’t Cry, Walk Like A Man, Bye Bye Baby, Lets Hang On, Beggin’…
- Stephen James, the touring-theatre sensation, without doubt, is the No.1 ‘Frankie’ in the UK. The Telegraph: “As close to Frankie Valli as you can get without seeing the man himself.” Four Seasons Memorabilia: “We’ve seen lots of tribute shows, but this show has got to be the best.” Frankie’s own Musical Director of 40 years Robby Robinson, was moved to say “Wow” after requesting for Stephen to sing acapella at the o2 in London.
- The Frankie Valli Story, leaves the audience feeling like they have seen Frankie Valli in his prime. At one point, Stephen even impressively duets with the real on-screen Frankie. This is a well thought out and unique production like no other. Oh What a night!
- For shows on 20th Feb and 3rd June Stephen will be accompanied by a guitarist.
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
This 2- hour theatre-quality show, boasts the latest sound technology, pre-programmed lighting & an impressive video stage backdrop
Suitable for all ages
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and Pyrotechnics may be used during this performance.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £26.50||| £23.50||| £19.50|
|OAP (60+)||| £25.75||| £22.75||| £18.75|
|Junior (5-17)||| £16.00||| £14.00||| £12.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Stephen James Entertainment
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm