Viva… Sounds of the 80s starring THE FIZZ!
Featuring former members of Eurovision winners ‘Bucks Fizz’, come and party with Cheryl, Mike and Jay!
- It’s a night of pure unadulterated POP as icons of the 80s era Cheryl Baker, Mike Nolan and Jay Aston gather as The Fizz performing live on stage.
- Get ready to party, dance and sing-a-long to the music they made as ‘Bucks Fizz’ defining a generation as they sing live on stage on 3rd May 2019.
Prices (Based on Adult (18+)Tickets. OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £22.00 to £26.50pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade for £16.955pp (Click for menu)
Show runs in 2 halves - each around 45 minutes each with a 25 minute interval
Suitable for all ages
Pre-show dining is available for this show - enjoy the full 'Viva experience' with a 2 course dining package for just £16.95
Strobe lighting effects will be used during this show and amplified music. After the show the bars will remain open and our 80s disco will take over
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Adult 18+||| £26.50||| £25.00||| £22.00
|OAP (60+)||| £25.50||| £24.00||| £21.00
|Junior (5-17)||| £19.50||| £18.50||| £16.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm