The Carpenters Experience
The Carpenters Experience take to the stage at Viva Blackpool to pay tribute to Karen and Richard Carpenter
- Eight of the UK’s top musicians have come together to recreate the sights and sounds of the phenomenal brother/sister singing duo, the Carpenters!
- The Carpenters Experience will leave you feeling on Top Of The World after a night filled with nostalgia!
- Lead singer Maggie is a hugely experienced performer with over 20 years in the business. Her pure and powerful voice is a beautiful tribute to the late, great Karen.
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £16.00 to £22.00
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Adult 18+||| £22.00||| £19.00||| £16.00
|OAP (60+)||| £20.50||| £17.50||| £14.50
|Junior (5-17)||| £11.00||| £9.50||| £7.50
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 130 minutes
Producer: Mick Mason
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm