The Billy Fury Years
A night of pure entertainment as we relive the outstanding career of Billy Fury.
- Known as ‘the best Fury since Fury’, Michael King and his outstanding collection of musicians take you on a nostalgic journey through the musical career of one of Britain’s most loved rock and roll legends.
- A thrilling 2 hour live show from Michael King delivering a night of pure breathtaking Fury entertainment, with fantastic audio, lighting and visual effects.
- The songs span Fury’s entire career from his initial record release Maybe Tomorrow, through to his final one, Forget Him.
starting at 7.45pm the show runs for 2 hoyurs 20 minutes and includes an interval.
PG – All ages welcome, however parental discretion is advised.
Pre-show dining available for this show. Why not make a full night of it with our 2 course pre-show dining package for £16.95
Strobe lighting and laser effects may be used in this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours 20 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Due to circumstances beyond our control, the lift to our 1st floor and 3 event venues is currently out of service. Whilst we endeavour to have this matter resolved, this is beyond our control and is in the hands of the owners of the building. For patrons who have special access requirements please contact our Box Office team on 01253 297 297 as we may still be able to accommodate your visit. we apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope to have the matter resolved soon.
Duration: 140 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm