Ray Quinn – Back In Full Swing
Ray Quinn back in full swing for 2019.
- Making his debut for 2019 the multi-talented Ray Quinn joins us here at Viva backed by a live Swing Band.
- Ray, who is now 29, originates from Liverpool and stole the nations heart during an X-Factor battle with Leona Lewis. Week after week he impressed with renditions of classics such as You'll Never walk Alone and My Way, eventually coming second only to Leona.
- Ray's debut album 'Doing It My Way' entered the UK album charts at Number 1, selling over 300,000 copies without even releasing a single.
Prices (Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £24.50 to £29.50pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)