Paul Zerdin – All Mouth
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT WINNER PAUL ZERDIN returns to the UK in 2018 with an all new tour show, “All Mouth”.
- Paul made his TV debut in In 1996 as the first outright winner – by over 100,000 votes – of LWT’s The Big Big Talent Show, hosted by Jonathan Ross. Since then he has appeared on countless TV shows including Comedy Central's The World Stands Up, ITV1's Comedy Rocks with Jason Manford, Tonight at The London Palladium, The Princes Trust Gala and three appearances at The Royal Variety Performance!
- His auditions for America's Got Talent have racked up millions of views on YouTube and Paul is currently developing TV projects in both the UK and the US.
- With Paul’s winning combination of technical skill, hilarious ventriloquism, charm and impeccable comic timing, his live shows see him bring to life several very different characters amongst whom are cheeky pre-adolescent Sam, belligerent OAP Albert and precocious infant Baby.
“It is Zerdin’s sharp script that is the heartbeat of the show” – The Times
“Pure audience gratifying magic” – Time Out
Pricing (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP & Junior (U17) also available.)
- 'Show Only' from £17.00 to £24.00
- '3 Course Dinner & Show' from £33.95 to £40.95 (Click for menu)
Simply put, Zerdin is the man who can make ventriloquism look cool
Following his Las Vegas residency at the legendary Planet Hollywood with his hit show "Mouthing Off" and a starring role in the celeb-studded London Palladium pantomime Cinderella, AMERICA'S GOT TALENT WINNER PAUL ZERDIN returns to the UK in 2018 with an all new tour show, "All Mouth".
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as we have 'Show Only' tickets available
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our ‘Dinner & Show’ package tickets available with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Get The Full 'Viva Evening Experience with our 'Dinner & Show' Tickets
We recommend the pre-show dining for the full evening experience. The meal is served to your show seats before the show starts.
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: To be seated between 6.00pm and 7.00pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
DISCOUNTED WAVE 1 PRICING - APPLICABLE IF BOOKED BEFORE 28th MAY 2018 DINNER & SHOW TICKETS Premier Seating Standard / Tall Table Bar Seating Adult £38.95 £35.95 £32.95 OAP (over 60) £37.45 £34.45 £31.45 Junior (U17) £22.95 £21.45 £19.45 SHOW ONLY TICKETS Premier Seating Standard / Tall Table Bar Seating Adult £22.00 £19.00 £16.00 OAP (over 60) £20.50 £17.50 £14.50 Junior (U17) £11.00 £9.50 £7.50 WAVE 2 PRICING - APPLICABLE IF BOOKED AFTER 28th MAY 2018 DINNER & SHOW TICKETS Premier Seating Standard / Tall Table Bar Seating Adult £40.95 £37.95 £33.95 OAP (over 60) £39.45 £36.45 £32.45 Junior (U17) £24.95 £23.45 £21.45 SHOW ONLY TICKETS Premier Seating Standard / Tall Table Bar Seating Adult £24.00 £21.00 £17.00 OAP (over 60) £22.50 £19.50 £15.50 Junior (U17) £13.00 £11.50 £9.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges. For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website