New Year’s Eve Family Party Night!
Roll up for the greatest show in town…
- It’s a family New Years Eve party like no other as we bring in a New Year with a difference in our indoor marquee venue ‘The Festival Suite’
- Be amazed as you are greeted by our Glamorous Viva Showgirls, before you Host & DJ, James takes to the stage to entertain you with a range of fun party games for all the Family
- Joining James we have two sensational guest vocalists, an fantastic Children’s entertainer and a full range of Children’s games and a soft play area for younger children too!
- This is a brilliant alternative to our New Year’s Eve Gala Show evening in VIVA with a real ‘family show’ emphasis – with the greatest family carnival in town!
- Adult / OAP Tickets £30.00pp
- Junior (5-17) Tickets £15.00pp
- Children (U5) Go Free
- Food Is Available To Purchase On The Night
Doors Open 7.00pm Starting at 8.00pm, the entertainment runs through the night ending at approximately 11.45pm, to then bring in the New Year.
Suitable for all ages, it's the greatest family party in town!
Doors open and 7pm, entertainment from 8pm
Remaining seating may have a restricted view of the stage area. A smart dress code is in place for this event, sports wear is not permitted.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Reserved Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £34.50|
|Junior (5-17)||| £22.50|
|Children (U5)||| £5.00|
Doors Open: 7.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 8.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 3 Hours, 15 minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 11:45pm
After Show Party Until: 1.00am
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments LTD
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 7pm