New Year’s Eve Family Party Night!
Roll up for the greatest show in town…
For information on the steps we’re taking to ensure the health and wellbeing of our team and our guests please see our Customer Charter (Click Here)
- It’s a family New Year’s Eve party like no other as we bring in a New Year with a difference!
- PLEASE NOTE – LINEUP AMMENDED DUE TO COVID – It’s GAMES NIGHT in our Festival Suite this New Year’s Eve, as we invite the whole family to come and enjoy the biggest night of the year brought in with our Games Host, Paul O’Brien. Plus guest appearances from our Viva Vocalists to bring the party to you!
- This is a brilliant alternative to our New Year’s Eve Gala Show evening in VIVA with a real ‘family show’ emphasis – with the greatest family party in town!
- PLEASE NOTE – New Year brought in with a 11pm countdown as we adhere to Covid guidelines in relation to timings
Ticket Prices (Includes Food)
- Seat Reservations for just £5*
- Adult / OAP Tickets £30.00pp
- Junior (5-17) Tickets £15.00pp
- Children (U5) Go Free
From 7pm until 11pm (Covid timings)
Suitable for all ages, it's the greatest family party in town!
Doors Open 7.00pmFood served 7.30pm. The entertainment runs through the night ending at approximately 11pm. New Year counted in at 10pm
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
NEW YEARS EVE FAMILY PARTY
Please note, that we have revised our plans for this even in order to meet social distancing guidelines and rules.
The night includes your DJ turned ‘Games Host’, Paul O’Brien to host the evening, sensational guest vocalists and ‘100 questions in 100 minutes’ – It’s going to be a cracker of a New Year’s Eve at Viva Blackpool.
- Hosted by DJ *Paul O’Brien* this is a night of family entertainment and fun featuring:-
- Under Fives Free!
- Family Fun Quiz
- Sideshow Games and Activities
- Table Top Competitions – You don’t even need to leave your seat!
- Vocalists on stage throughout the evening
- Countdown To Midnight (or 11pm – Thanks Boris!)
- All in our ‘Indoor Marquee’ the stunning Festival Suite
- Arrival / Doors – 7.00pm
- Food served at 7.30pm (to the table)
- Entertainment / Host on stage at 7.00pm to welcome and a series of light entertainment spots scheduled for over the session
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced – Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy – Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices – Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home – You don’t need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We’re listening – If you’ve got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we’d love to hear from you. Simply contact: [email protected]