Mothers Day Lunch With The Jersey Beats
Give Mum the day she deserves with the spectacular Jersey Beats Oh What A Nite and a delicious carvery lunch!
- What better way than to treat your Mum this Mothers Day than with an afternoon with The extremely talented Jersey Beats. Spoil her with a delicious carvery lunch followed by our spectacular show resident show The Jersey Beats Oh What A Nite.
- Your mum will love reminiscing as we celebrate the stardom of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and their show stopping career. Their top hits including ‘Begging’, ‘Sherry’ and ‘Big Girls Don’t Cry’ will get Mum up dancing, and she’s allowed to be as embarrassing as she wants… because it’s her day!
- Delivered by an amazing quartet of vocalists they perform flawless renditions of hit after hit. The show features Viva’s beautiful showgirl dancers and is hosted by the outrageous Leye D Johns. So give Mum the fabulous day she deserves and book now!
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Tickets from £20 to £25pp
We visited this venue for the 3rd time this year and saw the Jersey Beats again .... the show was fabulous and the support was amazing as usual ... Leye as compete and comedian is so funny and the dancers are just fab .... having table service is great and the waitresses are so lovely and professional.... can’t rate this venue highly enough ... a must visit when in BlackpoolUnaWhiting - TripAdvisor Review - October 2018
Went here to see the Jersey beats. Fantastic show and the seats we paid for where totally great. No far from the stage got a prefect view. Staff here were good. Came over to see if we needed any refreshments when our glasses were empty. Totally recommend seeing the shows here.LornaA136 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Jan 2019
Amazing night .... fantastic host, brilliant show and very welcoming friendly staff. We enjoyed a pre show meal (good value for money) and had front seats for the show. Drinks are very reasonable as are other snack etc...Wasn’t our first visit and won’t be our last :)garregw - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Feb 2019
Great Night Of Entertainment
We visited the Viva Blackpool as a party of 2 couples to see The Jersey Beats and had a great time. We had previously seen the lead singer in a local club near home and were impressed, so decided to take a trip to Blackpool. If you like Frankie Valli you will like this show.CurlyManchester - TripAdvisor Reviewer - March 2019
Go see these guys, there fantastic, totally professional show, as good as any tribute band you'll see.billbeal750 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Starting at 2:00pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, in length with the show finishing at approximately 4:00pm.
Suitable for all the family
Advanced booking is essential
Music is amplified throughout the venue
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| 3 Course Carvery||| 2 Course Carvery||||
|Adult 18+||| £29.00||| £24.00||| |
|OAP (60+)||| £28.00||| £23.00||| |
|Junior (5-17)||| £20.00||| £17.00||| |
|Child (U5)||| £13.00||| £10.00||||
Doors Open: 12.00pm
Carvery Served in the main auditorium from 12:15pm Last Entry For Dining 1:00pm*
Show Starts Approx: 2.00pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours 20 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 4.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Doors open: 12pm