The United Kingdom's premier and most prolific Wrestling company comes to Blackpool!
- 10 Years experience presenting Live Events Nationwide in England, Scotland, Wales & the Isle of Man. With over 250 shows per year across the British Isles, a Megaslam show is never far away from you!
- The cream of the crop in Wrestling Stars with exclusive access to WWE UK & ITV WOS Wrestlers
- Family entertainment is at the heart of all Megaslam Wrestling Live Events. Our show is fully interactive and features something for the whole family. From the larger than life characters that appear on our shows from across the World, to edge of your seat moves and spectacular bouts, this is a 2 hour attraction you do not want to miss!
- BE PART OF THE ACTION!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Family of 4 and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets £12pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Reserved Seating|
|Family of 4||£32.00|
'Show & Dine' Discounted Upgrades
Why not make a full night of it and take advantage of our discounted dining upgrade? You can enjoy our stunning menu for the amazing price of £16.95 for a two course meal or £21.45 for three courses. We also have a specially designed junior menu available for £11.95 for two courses or three for £16.95. Your meal is lovingly prepared by our skilled chefs and is served to your show seats before the show starts. All you have to do is submit your menu choices prior to the show and you can sit back and enjoy some amazing food and entertainment for a quality Vegas-style night out.
Carer Rates (Terms and Conditions Apply - ID Required)
Half price carer tickets are available for this show. The guest will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID) on arrival to the venue otherwise a full priced ticket will be charged.
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.00pm.
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 30 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 9.30pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here