Mark James – Sideshow Tricks
New to Viva for 2017! Mark James – Sideshow Tricks. Mark James has worked professionally for over a decade on land and at sea in over 40 countries worldwide. He now brings his critically acclaimed show to The Festival Suite at Viva! Mark combines original comedy and magic with juggling, escapology and sideshow stunts to create a one-man variety show like no other. The show is fresh, original and always family friendly.
The doors open at 6pm and this show runs with 2 halves of approximately 45 minutes, with a 20 minute interval.
Suitable for a family audience
Some strobe lighting may be used during this performance.
Doors and bars open at 6pm. Pre-show dining is available to book and is served before the show commences.
In ‘Sideshow Tricks’ there’s something for the WHOLE FAMILY. You’ll see Mark perform world class sleight of hand magic, escape from a straight jacket, eat fire, and even juggle mousetraps! The show promises to be hilarious, so whether you’re 5 or 105 grab your ticket, hold on to your hat and take your seat for a night you’ll never forget!
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Let Us Know How Many Tickets You Require
- Add An Optional 2 or 3 Course Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £12.50
OAP - £10.00
Junior Ticket (U16) - £10.00
Family Ticket (2 Adult / 2 Junior) - £35.00
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Encore / James
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Show ends: 9:40pm
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm
Bar licensed until: 1am
Headline Act: Mark James
Dining Times: 6pm, 6.30pm, 7pm
Prices: From £11.00 to £36.00 per ticket
Make A Complete Evening Of It With Pre-Show Dining
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options with a 2 or 3 course option.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pateserved with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
Junior and Infant Menu also available
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night