Mark James – Sideshow Tricks – Sleight Of Hand Magic & Comedy Show
International variety star Mark James is back by popular demand for 2018
- Celebrating a second year at Viva Blackpool! This one-man variety show received rave reviews in 2017 and returns bigger and better for 2018!
- Join Mark James as he presents Sideshow Tricks fresh from a nationwide theatre tour, along with performances at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and the World Famous Magic Castle in Hollywood.
- You’ll see Mark perform sensational sleight of hand, marvellous mind reading, jaw dropping juggling and much more. Book now for a unforgettable experience you won’t want to miss.
- Mark blends comedy with magic – with a lot of audience interaction and participation, with no embarrassments!
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP and Junior Tickets Also Available)
- ‘Show Only’ from £12.50 to £14pp
- Dining Upgrades Available – ‘Dinner & Show’ or our ‘Pre-Show Discounted Diner Deal’
- Family Discount Offer – 15% off bookings of 4 or more
Mark James' sideshow Tricks
We've seen this show twice now - brilliant is the word! Mark James is hilarious, the magic he does is amazing and the second half, when he does the sideshow stunts, is beyond belief - I remember seeing some of them when I was a kid, the cigar box juggling and swallowing the needles, but I've never seen anybody juggle mousetraps before! We thoroughly enjoyed the show both times - I bet there's not another show like this anywhere! If you like comedy magic plus dangerous stunts this is definitely the show to see :)
S-Mac665 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks
On my way home to Preston after another excellent evening at VIVA. This time a visit with my family and friends to see Mark James Sideshow Tricks. This one-man show by magician Mark James is full of fun, laughter and surprises. In the first half Mark wows with his card tricks, sleight of hand and classic magic tricks but it the second half that makes the show really special. Mark turns into a one-man sideshow performing incredible and eye watering feats that will make you laugh, gasp and maybe cover your eyes! The audience ages 5 to 75+ loved it. This is a must see if you are staying in Blackpool or local and looking for a family night out during the summer holidays.
emma_bchnn - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks
Mark's show is absolutely outstanding and I loved every single minute of it. If you think you've seen magic shows before, then think again - this is a seriously slick show and is full of variety to entertain even the toughest sceptics. There is amazing magic, astounding mind reading, incredible juggling, breath-taking sideshow stunts, all performed by a master entertainer who will keep you laughing from start to finish. It's a show I will go to watch again and again and I can't think of a higher compliment!
ismoran - TripAdvisor Reviewer
Mark James Sideshow Tricks Excellent
Venue is excellent with great views of the stage and performer, bar service and food excellent. the show is split in 2 halves with the first half building up with classic illusions and funny 'Dad' jokes that hit adults and kids alike. Marks card trick as a finale to the first half is truly world class. We thought the second half was even better as Mark then performs a completely different twist as he introduces the tricks from world masters ... really fantastic. This is a great family show and I can't recommend it enough - well done Mark!
slox - TripAdvisor Reviewer