Jim Davidson – Unlocked
Following months of Lockdown, and with the comedy pressure valve set to explode, the people’s favourite is back with a brand-new show for 2021!
- Jim Davidson OBE, one of Britain’s greatest ever comedians is unlocked and asks you to breakout too, and join him on another hilarious white-knuckle get-away!
- If you are easily offended – please stay away. This is not like our usual ‘Vegas’ production shows, this is a no holds barred stand-up comedy show from one of the most outrageous comics Britain has ever seen.
- Definitely not for the faint hearted, politically incorrect and more outrageous than ever!
- “Showman Jim triumphs… he hit the spot again and again” – Sunday Express. “Standing ovation to packed houses every night “ – The Mirror
- Tickets (Over 18s Only) – from £28.50 to £31.50
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting may be used during this performance.
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here