Jay Fontalba presents – Ultimate RnB!
Starring ‘ULTIMATE RnB’ with a Pre-show and After Show Party set from DJ Jay Fontalba – with the Sounds of Hush, Coco and More!
- This Midlands based RnB Tribute band consists of three outstanding lead vocalists, one male and two female voices in precise harmony. A top quality, full professional band line up, of synth keys, melodic guitar and an uber tight rhythm section. Combined they recreate the live authentic RnB sounds of the 90’s era.
- Individual band members draw on their diverse musical backgrounds, having supported and billed with the likes of Soul legends, Jocelyn Brown, Mica Paris, Soul to Soul, Sister Sledge and Clean Bandit, While touring nationally and internationally with the elite AMC Gospel Choir, top UK tribute band Ultimate Madness, dance phenomenon, Hacienda Classical and Lewis Capaldi.
- The dynamic result is a high end performance, featuring hit songs from the most memorable artists of this genre: En Vogue, Lauryn Hill, Sisqo, Next, the list of favourites continue throughout this 90 minute show
- This is a ‘Big Club’ atmosphere, right in the heart of Blackpool – where you can enjoy your full night out under one roof!
- Food & Drink available to order to your table throughout the night from our waiters, or via mobile app to be delivered to you in the venue
Book this show with a £5pp deposit, with the full booking balance due 7 days before – click here for terms & conditions
Adult tickets from £18.50. Selected concessions also available
We love groups! Save 10% or more when booking a group. Discounts automatically apply when you are booking a party of 10 people or more!
Our doors open at 6.30pm for pre-show drinks and dining, with the show commencing at 8pm performed over 2 halves ending at approximately 10.30pm before our After party with DJ Jay Fontalba
16+ - Ages 16 and over
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience. Dining options are available to book via our box office on 01253 297 297 or online after you’ve selected your seats
Group discounts are available for bookings of 10 people more more. Discounts will automatically apply at checkout.
Show Dates & Times
Please Note – Viva is moving to a cashless venue and payment by card is preferred. Table service is only available via card payment and limited service points will transact with cash. We accept all major forms of debit and credit card including Apple Pay/Google Wallet.
Discounts & Offers
Viva Locals Offer – 20% Off
All FY Postcode Holders Automatically Qualify for a Viva Locals Card
Viva Club Card & Limitless Card Holders – FREE
To get a Viva Club Card or Limitless Card – Click Here
Group Booking Discounts Available for bookings of 10 people or more
Automatically Applied During Checkout
Carers Discounts also available – contact 01253 297 297 for more details
Your seats are reserved and guaranteed for the show.
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar’ and ‘Premier-Plus’.
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!).
You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
SHOW TICKETS | Premier Seating | Standard Seating | VIP Seating | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £30.00 | £25.50 | £31.00 | £20.50 OAP (60+) | £29.75 | £24.75 | £30.25 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £19.00 | £17.00 | £22.00 | £15.00
Booking and credit card/transaction fees are included in the ticket prices above – so there are no additional charges to pay. Booking fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £4.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm (Saturdays) or 6.30pm (Sun-Fri)
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm (Sun-Fri) 8pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Sun-Fri) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Our Cabaret Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021, now extended into 2023 to provide piece of mind and an easy way to reserve seats without having to pay full price straight away.
Please note – not all visiting shows have the option of our ‘Flexible Deposit’ ticket
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment. We may require payment at an earlier date at our discretion.
- Your £5 deposit secures your ticket and seat (where applicable) for the chosen show on the chosen performance date
- The £5 deposit is removed from the total ticket price (excluding booking fee) at the time the balance is due.
- The total ticket price may change – securing a seat with a £5 deposit does not ‘lock in’ the final price of the ticket, only payment in full (which is a full and final settlement to lock in the ticket price) can guarantee the final price of the ticket.
- The remaining balance is due in full at least 7 days prior to the performance date. We may call and request your balance sooner at our discretion.
- If you do not pay the remaining balance 7 days prior to the performance date, your seat reservations will be cancelled and released back on sale and your deposit balance can not be transferred to another performance after this deadline
- All Deposits/Ticket payments are non-refundable (as per our booking terms and conditions) unless protected by our Viva Ticket Protection scheme
Full terms can be found online – click here
We offer £5 off in-house show tickets with a valid carers ID. The guest/service user will need to provide official documented evidence of the disability, or of registered carer status (for example, blue or orange badge, award letters, or carer ID).
For any special requirements do not hesitate to contact our Box Office team and they can assist in making your visit as easy as possible.
NHS and Key Worker special offers may also be available. We advise contacting the box office for more information
For £2.50 per ticket, you can opt to protect your ticket against illness, travel issues and other disruption with our ‘Viva Ticket Protection’ offer.
For this we will offer a flexible booking arrangement, whereas if you are unable to make the performance for any reason – we will refund your tickets (including any box office charges) to a credit on your customer account with us which you can use at the venue towards any purchase for a period of 18 months.
If ticket protection is not taken, all tickets are unfortunately non-refundable and cannot be transferred.Ticket Protection Terms
- Tickets can only be credited in advance of a performance, we cannot apply credits after a show has occurred.
- No monetary refunds or transfer to another customer can be undertaken.
- Credit will last for 18 months from the date of cancellation before it will automatically expire.
For further ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ – please click here