Hits Out Of Hell – The Meat Loaf Songbook
Starring Craig Halford supported by The Never Neverland Express
- The World’s premier show in tribute to Meatloaf, featuring the Ultimate ‘Dead Ringer’ to Meatloaf Craig Halford as seen on ITV’s ‘Stars in their eyes’ and Channel 4’s ‘The Last Leg’.
- Experience all the hits from what is one of the best-selling artists of all time, culminating over 80 million album sales, a grammy award and the best rock and roll love anthems ever written.
- I’D Do Anything for Love, Bat Out of Hell, Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad, You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth, Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, Dead Ringer for Love and many many more.
- Show Tickets from £18.50 to £21pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades for £17.50 (Click for menu)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 15% off / 30 people or more for 20% off
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Please see the everything you need to know tab below for our COVID-19 Customer Charter.
Our Customer Charter
- Social, yet distanced - Our unique venue provides us with lots of flexible space, meaning we have adapted our seating plan to accommodate more than 2m spacing between seats, following social distancing best practices so you can enjoy the peace of mind that brings.
- Flexible Booking Policy - Everyone needs something to look forward to. So, our Flexible Booking Policy provides confidence and reassurance that you and your booking will be kept safe, free of charge. Applying to all existing and new bookings for 2020 and 2021, if you are unable to make the event due to health concerns, we will transfer your booking to a ‘customer credit voucher’ to be used for up to 2 years from your original booking, redeemable against tickets and pre-ordered dining and/or drinks. Terms and conditions apply.
- Rigorous cleaning & hygiene practices - Our teams have completed additional training, and will maintain our usual rigorous hygiene standards without compromising on the quality of service we are known for.
- Buy your tickets from home - You don't need to visit our Box Office to buy your ticket, simply visit our website or phone up to speak to a member of the team and buy from the comfort of your own home.
- We're listening - If you've got any suggestions or special requests on things we can do to make your visit more comfortable, we'd love to hear from you. Simply contact: email@example.com
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Doors open: 6pm