George Michael Live
Presenting Steve Mitchell’s brand new theatre show- ‘George Michael Live’.
- This joyous new show celebrates the music of one of the most iconic and best singer songwriters of all time, the incredible George Michael.
- This ultimate tribute concert features full live band and is a heartfelt and authentic tribute that takes audiences on a musical journey of George’s greatest hits and high energy Wham tracks. The show is based on George’s 25 Live tour and audiences are treated to stunning musical arrangements and exciting versions of songs such as Fastlove, Faith, Careless Whisper, Outside and Freedom.
- Join us for an unmissable evening as we pay homage to one of the most loved artists of our generation.
- ‘Always celebrating the music of George Michael’
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Show Tickets from £24pp (Adults)
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
This show is a live concert style performance tribute show running in 2 halves of 50 minutes per half
Suitable for all ages
Doors open at 6pm
Dinner & Show upgrades are also available as well as pre-order drinks and snacks
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: Generally 7.45pm (unless otherwise stated)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
- After the show – the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here