Viva… Sounds of the 80s! starring BROTHER BEYOND & HAZELL DEAN
Viva Blackpool presents Brother Beyond & Hazell Dean
- It’s time to rewind to the 80s for one night only – it’s the Viva Decades 80s Party with headline acts Brother Beyond and Hazell Dean.
- Dressing up in your leg warmers, back combed hair and luminous fashion is definitely on the agenda as dressing up is encouraged and special guests include Brother Beyond front man Nathan Moore and the queen of Hi-NRG Hazell Dean
Prices (Based On Reserved Seating)
- Show Tickets from £19 to £24pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
Runs for approx 2 hours 30 mins including interval with after show Disco playing the best of the 80s!
Suitable for all ages, but we expect a concert style atmosphere so Adult supervision will be required for all younger patrons
Pre-show dining available for this show - make a full night of it and enjoy the Viva experience
Strobe lighting effects and amplified music may be
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £24.00||| £21.00||| £19.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 3 Hours, (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.30pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainments LTD
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm