Crooners – A Rip Roaring Comedy Music Show
“The Best in British Musical Comedy” Crooners is the music show bringing all your much-loved, Big Band hits to the stage with a splendiferous injection of hilariousness!
- Packed with personality and humour, Crooners has been wowing audiences with its witty and exhilarating show full of hilarious one-liners, laugh-out-loud silliness and much loved crooner classics.
- Witness Crooners perform their impressive back catalogue of hits including Come Fly With Me, Beyond the Sea, Fly Me to the Moon, Mac the Knife to name a few.
- Featuring the 9 piece The Mini Big Band live on stage, three of the UK’s finest Crooners and the music of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr, Tony Bennett, Matt Monro, Nat King Cole, Bobby Darin and more.
“If you love the Rat Pack, and having a good laugh, you will Love this show” – Clare Faulkner
The shows runs for 2 hours, 20 minutes and includes an interval.
Suitable for all ages, some parental guidancy is advised
Discounted Pre-Show Dining is available for this performance.
This is a concert style performance featuring a live band. Music will be amplified throughout the auditorium
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours 20 minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Note - 30/05/19 - Due to an ongoing repair issue raised with our landlords, lift access has been temporarily disabled. We are trying to address this issue with the owners of the building and hope lift access will be restored in the coming weeks. First floor access to the venue is currently via escalator access (with assisted access available if required/suitable).
Duration: 140 minutes
Producer: Murmur Music Management
Age Information: Suitable For All Ages
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Doors open: 6pm
Headline Act: Crooners
Peformers Website: https://croonerstheshow.com/
Dining Times: To be seated between 6pm and 7pm