Boxing Day With The Jersey Beats
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION deposit
It’s THE sensational show celebrating the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Originally conceived and produced by the Viva Blackpool team, ‘Oh What A Nite!’ is celebrating an amazing 8th season in Blackpool and this show is one of our most popular productions appealing to a wide range of audiences and ages.
- Featuring the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons! This is music with a broad appeal including ‘Sherry’ ‘Beggin’, ‘Grease’ and ‘My Eyes Adored you’ PLUS more music from the era – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- Performed by an amazing quartet of vocalists – Matt Andrews (Frankie), Johnny O’Connor (Nick), Toby Beal (Tommy) and Michael Cosgrove (Bob) – the show appears with a fabulous troupe of showgirl dancers and full production including video.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy, music and moves in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Tuesdays and selected Sundays throughout 2021
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
- VIVA PLATINUM MEMBERS – Free Entry For Members
- To become a Viva Platinum Member – Click Here
The show runs for 2 hours 30 minutes and includes an interval.
PG - Some risque content from the host. Nothing 'adult'. We advise that this show will suit a wide range of ages, but we request all minors be supervised and kept under parental control with regards to staying seated / talking etc.
Pre-show dining is available for this show
After the show there is a photo opportunity with the cast on stage - photos can be collected on the night
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people (some social distancing remains, but we have increased capacity and removed the 'Rule of 6' from our plan)
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar Area’ and ‘Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
Yes! We love groups!
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. During current times, and due to the ‘rule of 6’ we must only seat people in maximum table sizes of 6 people under a single booking, but we can seat groups who want to be seated adjacent to each other on tables close together. Parties cannot mix – but we can do our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst obeying the rules.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
| Premier Seating | Standard / Tall Table | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £12.00
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 7.45pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
The main cabaret room in Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 600 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can de.
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment.
Full terms can be found online – click here