Boxing Day With The Jersey Beats
Spend Boxing Day celebrating the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Celebrating it’s 6th season here in Blackpool – this show is our most popular midweek production and appeals to a wide range of audiences and ages.
- Featuring the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons! This is music with a broad appeal including ‘Sherry’ ‘Beggin’, ‘Grease’ and ‘My Eyes Adored you’ PLUS more music from the era – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- Performed by an amazing quartet of vocalists – Matt Andrews (Frankie), Johnny O’Connor (Nick), Toby Beal (Tommy) and Michael Cosgrove (Bob) – the show appears with a fabulous troupe of showgirl dancers and full production including video.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy, music and moves in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Tuesdays and Sundays throughout 2019
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Show Tickets from £17 to £24pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade for £16.95pp (Click for menu)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 15% off / 30 people or more for 20% off
The show runs for 2 hours 30 minutes and includes an interval.
PG - Some risque content from the host. Nothing 'adult'. We advise that this show will suit a wide range of ages, but we request all minors be supervised and kept under parental control with regards to staying seated / talking etc.
Pre-show dining is available for this show
After the show there is a photo opportunity with the cast on stage - photos can be collected on the night
Duration: 120 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Doors open: 6pm