All You Need Is Love – The Discovery Of Beatlemania
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION ticket
Back for 2021 by popular demand. Get your ticket to ride and Let the cast of Viva Blackpool take you on a Magical mystery tour through the ages of one of the worlds most iconic bands!
- Get your ticket to ride and Let the cast of Viva Blackpool take you on a Magical mystery tour through the ages of one of the worlds most iconic bands!
- ‘All You Need Is Love’ is nostalgic trip down memory lane as we get inside the real story of Beatle Mania
- Celebrating the life and careers of John, Paul, Ringo and George, Viva takes you on an incredible journey as they tell the story of how four ambitious Liverpool lads rose from their humble backgrounds to the dizzy heights of stardom!
- Featuring music such as ‘Twist & Shout’, ‘She Loves You’, Hard Days Night’, Lady Madonna’ and many more… let our talented Viva cast of amazing vocalists, dazzling dancers and aerialist bring the sounds and memories of the sixties and seventies alive!
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for 2021 Menu)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Starting at 7:30pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 10:30pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and laser effects are used in this performance.
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 currently (under social distancing)
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar Area’ and ‘Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
Yes! We love groups!
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. During current times, and due to the ‘rule of 6’ we must only seat people in maximum table sizes of 6 people under a single booking, but we can seat groups who want to be seated adjacent to each other on tables close together. Parties cannot mix – but we can do our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst obeying the rules.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
| Premier Seating | Standard / Tall Table | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £12.00
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 7.45pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
The main cabaret room in Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 600 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can de.
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre