The Jerseys – Oh What A Nite!
Viva Blackpool presents ‘The Jerseys’ as we celebrate the music of one of the greatest groups of all time – the 100 million album selling Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
Featuring all your favourite tracks including “Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk Like A Man”, “Bye, Bye, Baby” and “Oh What A Night”, it’s an evening of great music, fun and more.
Featuring our amazing vocalists, your host Leye D Johns and our beautiful dancers don’t miss out on this incredible night with ‘The Jerseys’!
Starting at 7.45pm, this show runs in 3 sections - each around 45 minutes in length. There are 2 intervals and at the end of the show the cast stay on stage for a wonderful photo opportunity where you can join them for a picture to take away with you as a souvenir.
The show is suitable for all ages, with some slightly risque content.
Strobe lighting effects will be used during this performance and amplified music features in this show.
The show doesn't just feature the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons - with other fantastic music from the same era, and modern day harmony/doo-wop music also featured which will have you dancing in the aisles
It's Time To Get Down With Those Boys From Jersey!
If you love the songs of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons then head to Viva Blackpool and join ‘The Jerseys’ as they celebrate the music of the band, plus perform tracks from the likes of ‘The Drifters’, ‘Four Tops’, ‘Overtones’ and the ‘Beach Boys’.
As you arrive our staff will greet you, finding your booking on our guest list, and you’ll make your way to the first floor via the escalator, elevator or staircase.
Our friendly team will guide you to your table, which is yours for the night. Now take your seats for a delicious 2 or 3-course meal as you wait for the show to start. If you haven't pre-booked a meal why not order a tasty treat from our Snack Bar which will stay open until 9pm.
The Jerseys have performed 3 back to back seasons here at Viva and last year the guys had the added pleasure of performing as part of the Queen’s 90th birthday celebrations at Windsor Castle - such is the high regard for the talent and repertoire of this fantastic sounding quartet of singers. It’s a show literally fit for a queen!
Hosted by Leye D Johns and now featuring our beautiful dancers, if you enjoy the music of the Jersey Boys and the era of Doo-Wop, Soul and Motown then you’ll absolutely love this show.
There are a fantastic range of drinks available for you throughout the night including cocktails, wines, coffees, spirits and draught beers. Place your order with your table host (they are the ones in the white shirts by the way) or head over to the bar which remains open throughout the performance and we always love a little aftershow party so stick around for a nightcap!
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including intervals)
Curtain Down Approx:10.45pm
*Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Prices: From £14.00 to £21.00 per ticket
Complete your evening with delicious pre-show dining
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night