The Jerseys – Oh What A Nite!
Viva Blackpool presents The ‘Jerseys’ as we celebrate the music of one of the greatest groups of all time. The 100 million album selling Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons.
After performing 3 back to back seasons here at Viva, this year the guys had the added pleasure of performing as part of the Queen’s 90th Birthday celebrations at Windsor Castle -such is the high regard for the talent and repertoire of this fantastic sounding quartet of singers.
It’s an evening of great music, fun and more – featuring our amazing vocalists, your host Leye D Johns and our beautiful dancers – the Viva Showgirls, don’t miss out on this incredible night with ‘The Jerseys’!
** 2017 Shows Now Available To Book On Early Bird Booking Deal
Prices from £14.00 to £21.00 per ticket
VIVA Cabaret Theatre
Approx 180 mins running time
No card fees
It's Time To Get Down With Those Boys From Jersey!
If you love the songs and music of Frankie Valli & The 4 Seasons, The Stylistics, The Drifters, Four Tops, Overtones, Beach Boys and many more well-loved bands and groups, you’ll love this show!
Packed with outstanding music performed by a sensational group ‘The Jerseys’ in their 3rd season – a 4 part harmony vocal group featuring Dominic Creighton, Shaun Wareing, Sam Cummings and Max Fox.
Hosted by Leye D Johns and now featuring the VIVA Showgirl, if you enjoy the music of the Jersey Boys and the era of Doo-Wop, Soul & Motown then you’ll absolutely love this show!
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Adult - £20.50 / OAP - £18.50 / Junior (5-17) - £12.50 / Child (Under 5) - Free
Adult - £17.50 / OAP - £15.50 / Junior (5-17) - £8.50 / Child (Under 5) - Free
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £13.50 / OAP - £11.50 / Junior (5-17) - £7.50 / Child (Under 5) - Free
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
Our pre-show restaurant menu is served before the show (from 6pm until 7.15pm) and is available to order when booking - with a 2 and 3 course option.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 180 minutes
Producer: Viva Presents
Venue: VIVA Cabaret Theatre
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Show ends: Approx 10.15pm
Season: Summer / Illuminations Season
Cast: Dominic Creighton, Max Fox, Samuel Cummins, Shaun Wareing, Leye D Johns, The Viva Showgirls
Doors open: 6pm
Prices: From £14.00 to £21.00 per ticket
2 Courses £17 / 3 Courses £21.50
Complete your evening with an amazing festive dining experience right here at VIVA. Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options.
Please not that pre-show dining will be served in the Festival Suite for this performance.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night