We visited this venue for the 3rd time this year and saw the Jersey Beats again .... the show was fabulous and the support was amazing as usual ... Leye as compete and comedian is so funny and the dancers are just fab .... having table service is great and the waitresses are so lovely and professional.... can’t rate this venue highly enough ... a must visit when in Blackpool UnaWhiting - TripAdvisor Review - October 2018
Went here to see the Jersey beats. Fantastic show and the seats we paid for where totally great. No far from the stage got a prefect view. Staff here were good. Came over to see if we needed any refreshments when our glasses were empty. Totally recommend seeing the shows here. LornaA136 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Jan 2019
Amazing night .... fantastic host, brilliant show and very welcoming friendly staff. We enjoyed a pre show meal (good value for money) and had front seats for the show. Drinks are very reasonable as are other snack etc... Wasn’t our first visit and won’t be our last :) garregw - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Feb 2019
Great Night Of Entertainment
We visited the Viva Blackpool as a party of 2 couples to see The Jersey Beats and had a great time. We had previously seen the lead singer in a local club near home and were impressed, so decided to take a trip to Blackpool. If you like Frankie Valli you will like this show. CurlyManchester - TripAdvisor Reviewer - March 2019
Go see these guys, there fantastic, totally professional show, as good as any tribute band you'll see. billbeal750 - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The Jersey Beats – Oh What A Nite!
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION deposit
It’s THE sensational show celebrating the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Originally conceived and produced by the Viva Blackpool team, ‘Oh What A Nite!’ is celebrating an amazing 8th season in Blackpool and this show is one of our most popular productions appealing to a wide range of audiences and ages.
- Featuring the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons! This is music with a broad appeal including ‘Sherry’ ‘Beggin’, ‘Grease’ and ‘My Eyes Adored you’ PLUS more music from the era – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- Performed by an amazing quartet of vocalists – Matt Andrews (Frankie), Johnny O’Connor (Nick), Toby Beal (Tommy) and Michael Cosgrove (Bob) – the show appears with a fabulous troupe of showgirl dancers and full production including video.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy, music and moves in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Tuesdays and selected Sundays throughout 2021
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking deposit ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
- VIVA PLATINUM MEMBERS – Free Entry For Members
- To become a Viva Platinum Member – Click Here
Starting at 7:30pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 10:30pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrive between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used during this performance