The Jersey Beats – Oh What A Nite!
A sensational show celebrating the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons!
- Originally conceived and produced by the Viva Blackpool team, ‘Oh What A Nite!’ is celebrating an amazing 7th season in Blackpool and this show is one of our most popular productions appealing to a wide range of audiences and ages.
- Featuring the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons! This is music with a broad appeal including ‘Sherry’ ‘Beggin’, ‘Grease’ and ‘My Eyes Adored you’ PLUS more music from the era – so no worries about individual taste or pleasing a big group.
- Performed by an amazing quartet of vocalists – Matt Andrews (Frankie), Johnny O’Connor (Nick), Toby Beal (Tommy) and Michael Cosgrove (Bob) – the show appears with a fabulous troupe of showgirl dancers and full production including video.
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy, music and moves in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Tuesdays and Sundays throughout 2020
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
OWAN 5th July
Went to see Jersey Boys last night 5th July and I wasn't disappointed. They were amazing and so was Lee. The show girls as always were brilliant. We came for our visit visit for Valentine's Day to see Viva Vegas and we're hooked. Well worth a visit and the 5*. Upgraded our food and the beef was beautifully cooked. Lovely food. Brilliant. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to come back soon xxJackie Limm, Facebook Review 6th July 2017
First time there last night!! Went to see jersey boys and all I can say is oh what a night!!! Thoroughly enjoyed our self's entertainment was top class and staff were lovely!! Will definitely be backAlison Cork, Facebook review 22nd June 2017
The show runs for 2 hours 30 minutes and includes an interval.
PG - Some risque content from the host. Nothing 'adult'. We advise that this show will suit a wide range of ages, but we request all minors be supervised and kept under parental control with regards to staying seated / talking etc.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and Pyrotechnics may be used during this performance. After the show there is a photo opportunity with the cast on stage - photos can be collected on the night
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £26.50||| £23.50||| £19.50|
|OAP (60+)||| £25.75||| £22.75||| £18.75|
|Junior (5-17)||| £16.00||| £14.00||| £12.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertaiments Ltd
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm