Doors open 6.00pm. Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. With the show finishing at approximately 10.00pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and Pyrotechnics may be used during this performance.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Reserved Seating||| £26.50||| £25.00||| £24.00
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Producer: Tangent Management
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 6:00pm
Headline Act: Les McKeown's Bay City Rollers
Dining Times: 'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm