Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers
Still rolling… Four decades later!
- Les, Phil, Si, Scott, and Dan bring back the all the thrill and excitement of Rollermania, performing all the original hits including Bye Bye Baby', Shang-a-Lang, Remember', 'Summerlove Sensation', and 'Give A Little Love', plus many many more.
- Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers promises to be a unique voyage back to the 1970s, when Les and his Legendary band ruled the world’s pop charts and The Bay City Rollers’ music became the soundtrack for a generation of teenagers. Les McKeown’s Bay City Rollers bring a new energy to all the classic hits.
- Back by popular demand after a sell out show in January. Book now to avoid disappoint, this show will sell out!
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets)
- Show Tickets from £25.00pp
- 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
Doors open 6.00pm. Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. With the show finishing at approximately 10.00pm.
All are welcome – young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at parent’s sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and Pyrotechnics may be used during this performance.
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email email@example.com
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||Premier Seating||Standard / Tall Table||Bar Seating|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm
Last Entry For Dining: 7pm*
Viva Vegas Diner Reservations: Please arrive for 6pm
Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm.
Running Time: Approx: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes (including interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 10.00pm.
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Please note this is a concert style performance, with apmplified audio throughout the auditorium, and people may be standing up during the performance.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - click here
Dining at VIVA
Make your visit to Viva even more special and enjoy pre-show dining with us. We offer a mix of casual and formal dining options to suit your style with a variety of menus covering varying palettes, so whatever your preference we’ll cater to your desires!
Dine in your show seats 'pre-show', or choose to visit our 'Viva Vegas Diner'... the choice is yours!View our 'pre show' dining menu (PDF)
View our Viva Vegas Diner' menu (PDF)
We also cater for the kids too, with children's options on our pre-show dining menu or Viva Diner menu below.View our 'Viva Vegas Diner Mites' under 12s menu (PDF)