The Ratpackers – Swing & Bling!
It’s the show with Swing & Bling!
We’re taking you to the fantastic Vegas strip with an incredible mix of classics from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior and Ella Fitzgerald to new music from Michael Buble, the Overtones, Bob Blakley… with more than a touch of bling!
Join us for a fabulous show packed with 'Swing & Bling'
Brought to you by team behind the hit smash show ‘Oh What A Nite’ starring 'The Jerseys', this is a brand new concept for 2016 - with two shows in one! New Vegas Nites.
‘The Jerseys’ reform as 'The Ratpackers' and ‘Il Vivo’ for this evening filled with modern versions of incredible music.
Part 1 - A mix of classic and new Vegas swing - from the Ratpack favourites such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Junior - to new era swing smoothies such as 'Jack Pack', 'Collabro', Michael Buble and the Overtones.
Part 2 - Operatic and new wave classical featuring 'Il Vivo' and the music of Il Divo, Pavarotti, Katherine Jenkins, Michael Ball and more.
Part 3 - we take it upbeat and get your feet tappin and open the dance floor for a finale section mixed with old and new... you will love it!
Sit back and enjoy as you are immersed into pitch perfect harmonies, terrific solos and duets with the ‘light’ and ‘shade’ of angelic vocals and rousing musical masterpieces.
This is a very special evening of music performed by some of the most talented people you will ever see on stage.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including 20 minute interval)
Curtain Down Approx:10.45pm
* Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Prices: From £7.50 to £19.50 per ticket
Complete Your Evening - Add A Dining Package
Our executive chef Andy Miller and his brigade prepare and serve the finest cuisine made from fresh locally sourced ingredients with first class dining experience.
A downloadable version of the menu is available to view here (includes Children's Menu) - Click Here
2 Courses £17/ 3 Courses £21.50
Curtain Up... To Start
- Duck & Orange Liver Pate – Served with Onion Chutney & Warm Bread
- Bury Black Pudding & Cumberland Sausage - Wrapped In Bacon & Served With Onion & Mustard Mayo
- Cream of Field Mushroom Soup – Served with Warm Bread (V, GF)
Premium Starter Selection - £2 supplement
- Roasted Chicken Caesar Salad - With Crispy Pancetta, Parmesan & Croutons
- Classic Prawn cocktail – With Marie Rose Sauce & Lemon Wedge (GF)
- Baked Field Mushrooms In A Cream & White Wine Sauce Topped With Melted Cheddar & Parsley (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Roast Beef – With Yorkshire Pudding & Rich Onion Gravy
- Chicken & Gammon pie - in a Cream & Guinness sauce with Onion & Sage
- Roast Bacon Wrapped Chicken With Sage & Apple Stuffing Served With Pan Juice Gravy
- Baked Loin Of Cod - Served With Prawn, Cream & Parsley Sauce
- Vegetarian Cumberland Sausage – With Rich Creamy Leek Sauce (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3 supplement
- Honey Roast Belly Pork - With Cider Apple & Sage Sauce
- Lemon & Herb Crumbed Sea Bass Fillet - With Chefs Tartar Sauce
- Blade of Lakeland Beef - Served With A Brandy, Peppercorn & Mushroom Sauce
- Stilton Cheese, Broccoli & Tomato Confit Tartlet - With Hollandaise Sauce & Rocket Salad
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Strawberry Cheesecake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.40 supplement
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Vanilla Custard
- Belgium Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
- Chefs Classic Sherry Trifle
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Coffee and Biscuits - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On NightMore Info