The Ratpackers – Swing & Bling!
Hit the Vegas strip for an incredible musical journey featuring classics from the likes of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis Junior and Ella Fitzgerald and modern favourites from Michael Buble, the Overtones and Bob Blakley.
Performed by ‘The Jerseys’ who transform into ‘The Ratpackers’ and ‘Il Vivo’ for the night, this is a show guaranteed to have you toe tapping to the musical masterpieces on offer.
Plus, because it’s Viva, you can expect that electric Vegas feeling and of course, there will be more than a touch of bling.
The Ratpackers - Swing & Bling!
We went to see the Ratpackers aka the Jerseys, on their first night at Viva Blackpool. They were very entertaining, funny and charming. My husband particularly loved the first set, singing 'brat pack' classics.Their El Vivo set was just great. They were accompanied by the beautiful Cinzia Lanza, whose vocals were amazing. She sang a selection from shows and some operatic songs as well. Such talent! Just wonderful! The show was held together by the very talented musician and host Jo Ashcroft whose warmth shone through. I highly recommend this show. You won't be disappointed.
MaryGertrude - TripAdvisor Reviewer
The Ratpackers - Swing & Bling!
Had a Fantastic night ,The Rat Pack Show was really Wonderful ,So fast moving with Lots of Great songs so Professional and enjoyable Something For Everyone. We Loved the Whole Night Really professional Entertaining Thank-you for a night to Remember ,The staff at Viva are so Pleasant from the box office the bar and waitress service helped make it a night to really enjoy.
Jean D - TripAdvisor Review
Join us for a fabulous show packed with 'Swing & Bling'
Created by the team behind the smash hit show ‘Oh What A Nite’ starring ‘The Jerseys’, this brand new concept for 2016 offers you a trio of stunning musical shows. Join Viva favourites ‘The Jerseys’ as they transform into ‘The Ratpackers’ for a one of a kind evening filled with modern takes on incredible classic music.
As you arrive, stepping into the Vegas bling, you’ll be greeted by our team who will find your booking on our guest list. You’ll make your way to the first floor via the stairs, escalator or lift and prepare to take your seats.
Our friendly team will guide you to your table, which is yours for the night. As you take your seats and are waiting for the show to begin you’ll enjoy your delicious 2 or 3-course pre-show meal. If you haven’t pre-booked a meal, you can order a tasty treat from our Snack Bar which is open throughout the show.
As the anticipation builds, the boys take to the stage as ‘The Ratpackers’ with a mix of classic and new Vegas swing. Featuring old-time favourites from Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Junior right through to new era swing smoothies such as Jack Pack, Collabro, Michael Buble and the Overtones, this will get your feet tapping.
Next you’ll be treated to a selection of operatic and new wave classic as they delight you with the music of Il Divo, Pavarotti, Katherine Jenkins, Michael Ball and many more.
Finally, the boys return to build the evening to an upbeat crescendo, inviting you to take to the dance floor for a finale section mix with old and new that you’ll love to sing and dance along to.
While you’re enjoying the show you can also enjoy a fantastic range of drinks throughout the night including cocktails, wines, coffees, spirits and draught beers. Place your order with your table host (they are the ones in the white shirts by the way) or head over to the bar which remains open throughout the performance. Don’t forget to stick around for a nightcap too because, here at Viva, we love a little aftershow party.
How To Make A Booking
- Select The Date/Time You Wish To Visit and Click 'Book Now'
- Pick Your Seats From The Floorplan or Use The 'Search for the Best Available seats.'
- Add An Optional Pre-Show Dining Package
- Customize Your Booking With Optional Pre-Order Drinks, Celebration Balloons and Cakes
- Tell us if you're celebrating, we may be able to add a special mention during the show!
- Login, or Add Your Details To Create An Account and Pay Securely Online
Doors Open: 6.00pm
Dining: Last entry for dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx:7.45pm
Running Time: Approx:2 Hours, 45 Minutes (including 20 minute interval)
Curtain Down Approx:10.45pm
* Advisory note to customers - When choosing the later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Adult - £21.00 / OAP - £19.50 / Junior (U16) - £12.50
Adult - £18.00 / OAP - £16.50 / Junior (U16) - £8.50
Tall Table / Bar Area
Adult - £14.00 / OAP - £12.50 / Junior (U16) - £7.50
BOOK ONLINE FOR FREE – The cheapest way to book is online which free of any additional charges – with no card or booking surcharges.
For more information and FAQs (including dress code) we have a 'Frequently Asked Questions' section on our website - Click Here For Our FAQs
Duration: 120 minutes
Prices: From £14.00 to £21.00 per ticket
complete your evening with our pre-show dining experience
Complete your evening with an amazing pre-show dining experience right here at VIVA.
Our executive chef Andy Miller has prepared a stunning menu with a range of quality 'classic' dishes alongside fine dining 'premium' options. Choose to arrive between 6pm and 7.15pm and enjoy 2 or 3 course option which is served before the show starts.
2 Courses £16.95/ 3 Courses £21.45
Curtain Up... To Start
- Classic Crayfish & Cucumber Cocktail with Sauce Marie Rose (GF)
- Classic Minestrone Soup - With Crusty Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Wild Mushroom Pate with Spiced Pear, Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
- Chicken Liver Pate served with Onion Chutney and Warm Bread (GF Bread Available) (V)
Premium Starter Selection - £2.30 supplement
- Smoked Chicken Breast with Greek Feta & Toasted Pine nuts on Crisp Leaf Salad with Onion, Mint and Parsley Dressing (GF)
- Smoked Haddock Fishcakes with Tomato and Red Onion Chutney and Crisp Leaf Salad
- Pear, Gorgonzola & Parsnip Tartlet with Rocket and Parmesan Salad (V)
The Headline Act... Main Course
- Handmade Chicken Kiev with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lamb Verona - Diced Lamb cooked in Stout with Fresh Rosemary & Mint finished with Fresh Cream & Shortcrust Pastry
- Pork Cutlet filled with Apricot & Ginger Stuffing wrapped in Bacon & served with a Port Sauce (GF)
- Sun-blush Tomato, Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V)
Premium Main Course Selection - £3.30 supplement
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with our rich Stroganoff Sauce
- Daube of Lakeland Beef served with Rich Onion Gravy & Yorkshire Pudding
- Baked Fillet of Salmon served with a creamed Leek & Chive Sauce (GF)
- Chick Pea & Butterbean Moroccan Tagine with Apricots, Red Onion & Coriander (GF) (V)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Caramel Apple Pie (GF)
- Double Chocolate Fudge Cake
Premium Dessert Course Selection - £1.55 supplement
- White & Dark Chocolate Cheesecake
- Rhubarb Crumble & Custard
- Cheese & Biscuit Board – For 1 - £4.50 / For 2 – 7.95 / For 4 - £13.95
- Freshly Ground Rijo42 Premium Coffee and Macaroons - £3.25pp
- Birthday Celebration Cake - £17.50
Snack Menu Also Available To Purchase On Night