Viva Voulez Vous! A celebration of the music of ABBA
A spectacular celebration of the songs of Europe’s original pop four-piece ABBA!
- Say thank you for the music at Viva Voulez Vous. With all the hits you love to sing along to from their chart-topping career, this is ABBA but not as you ‘Knowing me, Knowing you’ know it.
- This incredible has been produced by the Viva production team and is performed by the exceptionally talented singing and Dancing Queens of the Viva cast.
- Join us as we Have A Dream of the Swedish pop quartet that swept the globe. More than a tribute, this is a one of a kind experience.
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 2 and a half hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
Showing Thursdays throughout 2020
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Another Great Night At Viva
Me and my partner and two of our family visited Viva recently to see an Abba tribute group called Voulez Vous. We had booked a 3 course meal first. On arrival we where shown to our table and a drinks order was taken. We had 4 tasty starters mains and puddings which where all well presented and tasted great. The group were very talented and entertaining. We had a great night and the drinks where reasonably priced.nickinhull - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Viva Voulez Vous
We visited 18th Oct for our wedding anniversary. Not knowing what to expect other than a Abba tribute band we were pleasantly surprised by the show. Absolutely brilliant show. Well done to the performers and dancers for a spectacular show.tinyv6 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Fantastic night!!! Table service so you can enjoy the show And the show was amazing, Defiantly recommendSy2944 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Attentive staff good value for money
Went to The songs of ABBA. It was brilliant. The costumes were lovely. The drinks were very reasonable and the staff very attentive.A truly lovely evening.lyndagee126 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
The show runs for 2 hours 30 minutes and includes an interval.
Suitable for ages 12+
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrival between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and amplified music will be used during this concert style performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating|
|Adult 18+||| £26.50||| £23.50||| £19.50|
|OAP (60+)||| £25.75||| £22.75||| £18.75|
|Junior (5-17)||| £16.00||| £14.00||| £12.00|
Doors Open: 6.00pm
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm
Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval)
Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 120 minutes
Producer: Encore Entertainment Productions Ltd.
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Winter / Spring Season
Doors open: 6pm