Viva… The Show!
A brand new show for 2022! It’s Blackpool’s BIGGEST & BEST SHOW NIGHT OUT
- Revamped and taken to the next level – this is our headline show of the week… featuring the best of the West End musicals mixed with all your favourites songs from the 80s, 90s, 00s and now!
- Viva’s amazing party night out – with an amazing show, atmosphere, fast moving show with our talented cast of singers and dancers
- Featuring numbers from Moulin Rouge, Les Miserables, Mary Poppins, Rock of Ages alongside hits from Wham, Tina Turner, Bon Jovi and many many more…
- Relax in your reserved seats whilst we serve food and drinks to your table throughout the evening from our restaurant and bars waiters
- This is an amazing Night Out – suitable for anyone looking for a good time, great laughs – great for groups, parties and occasions
- You’ll enjoy plenty of comedy laughs, music variety and dancing in a fast moving cabaret style show
- Starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva dancers & aerialists plus our amazing vocalists
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 3 hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
- We LOVE groups at this show! It’s perfect for hen nights, birthday celebrations or just a good old girls night out on the town
Appearing Wednesday & Saturday Nights throughout 2022
Adult tickets from £19.50 to £29.50pp (VIP Tickets). Selected concessions also available
‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £19.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2022)
To secure a seat and pay the full balance later, select our ‘Flexible Deposit’ – where you can reserve a seat for £5, and the balance will be due at least 3 days before you’re due to visit. Click here for terms & conditions
Doors open 6pm for pre-show dining & drinks. The show starts at 7.30pm (Weds) and 8pm (Sat), the show runs in 2 sections, with a 20 minute interval between each section. The show finishing at approximately 10.15pm on Weds and 10.45pm on Sat night
All are welcome - young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at the parent's sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrive between 6pm and 7pm). Our Pizza Kitchen and Snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Some occasional strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used during this performance
Show Dates & Times
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 and 12 people.
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’ and brand new for 2022 are our ‘VIP Premier Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes. Tickets for our resident and visiting shows are all for a reserved seat for the show only.
There are various upgrade options available for most shows after you have selected your seats/show ticket type (Adult/Junior etc.) with options to add a dining package, and pre-order drinks options etc.
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
We LOVE groups.
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. With different table sizes (2s, 4s, 6s, 10s and 12s) and a flexible layout meaning we can add tables together, or seat in the same area of the room – we can cater for any private party requirement within our big show atmosphere.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
SHOW TICKETS | Premier Seating | Standard Seating | VIP Seating | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £29.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £28.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £19.00 | £12.00
Brand New For 2022 – Premier VIP SeatingLocated on our poseur tables which offer a heightened view above the audience infront, our Premier VIP seating reservations also include a glass of fizz* and nibbles on top of the great view of the show! *NB Junior tickets will be offered a soft drink alternative in these seats Booking Fees
Booking and credit card/transaction fees are included in the ticket prices above – so there are no additional charges to pay. Booking fees are non-refundable, but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 6.30pm*
- Please advise of any allergen or dietary requirements ahead of your visit to assist our team in keeping you safe.
- We request diners arrive by 6.30pm at the latest.
- Late comers may be required to miss the starter course of their meal and for diners arriving after 7.15pm, we reserve the right to refuse meal service
- Show Starts Approx: 7.45pm (Wednesdays) 8pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Our Cabaret Theatre at Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 650 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can move around the room freely during the performance (relaxed space policy)
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre
This is a new reservation option we have brought in for 2021, now extended into 2022 to provide piece of mind and an easy way to reserve seats without having to pay full price straight away.
For just a £5 deposit – we will reserve the seat for you, with payment due at least 3 days before. You can contact us anytime up to this point to pay your full balance, or our box office team will contact you closer to the time to take a payment. We may require payment at an earlier date at our discretion.
- Seats can be reserved for a £5 flexible deposit to secure the seat/table location.
- Full balance due at least 72 hours before visit (venue reserves the right to change).
- Flexible deposit does NOT lock in low prices or offers.
- To take advantage of an offer or price at the time of a transaction – tickets must be paid for in full.
Full terms can be found online – click here
NHS and Key Worker special offers may also be available. We advise contacting the box office for more information