We booked the dinner and show, the food was ok and hot, we prebooked our drinks also, the show was amazing and very professional, we really did laugh, they singers and dancers worked really hard, the venue is nice, we booked it by phone and had no problems with booking in. Would defiantly recommend the show. november67 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Have only good things to say about my visit. Visited with 7 others for my mother in laws birthday. We went to see the Leye D Johns cabaret show which we found very entertaining and funny. We had a pre show meal which was very nice and none of us were disappointed. I must also make a note of the service which was well organised and very quick. We wanted for nothing all night and I was surprised that my bill at the end of the night was much lower than I expected. All round we had a great night with great entertainment and a great hangover the next morning. 584barriej - TripAdvisor Reviewer - October 2018
Unexpected delight. Real winner must see
We had a weekend away booked so booked the comedy show in viva Blackpool, we were very disappointed when 4 days before our visit we got a email stating that the acts had cancelled, we were offered two tickets for the caberet night instead. We both thought it was not for us but switched to the caberet show and wow we were not disappointed. Its a great show lay d John oh my you sir topped the evening. We highly enjoyed the whole event from start to end, highly recommended if your going to Blackpool. What a great night out. IanC - TripAdvisor Reviewer - Feb 2019
Came upto Blackpool to stay with some friends and they had booked a table at viva for dinner and to see the show. The food was better than i expected. The show was the variety show on Saturaday. Very entertaining. davetO185NS - TripAdvisor Reviewer - March 2019
How anybody can rate this place below a 5 star I will never know! We’ve been back time & time again with family & Many Friends of all ages. It never disappoints the whole experience from booking show & staff is wonderful they all go above & beyond. The Manager Paul Stevens is a genuine polite caring attentive guy this mirrors all his Staff . Well done on a fabulous start to a New season Viva Blackpool. Tracie C - TripAdvisor Reviewer March 2019
Viva’s BIG Vegas Night Out!
Reserve your seats and have something to look forward to with our £5 FLEXBLE RESERVATION ticket
It’s Blackpool’s BIGGEST & BEST SHOW NIGHT OUT – Saturday nights are there to be enjoyed at Viva Blackpool
- Viva’s amazing party night out – with an amazing show, atmosphere, fast moving show with our talented cast of singers and dancers
- This is an amazing Night Out – suitable for anyone looking for a good time, great laughs – great for groups, parties and occasions
- You’ll enjoy plenty of laughs, music and more in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers and our amazing vocalists
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 3 hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
- We LOVE groups at this show! It’s perfect for hen nights, birthday celebrations or just a good old girls night out on the town
- All are welcome, young and old, though the show is not crude or ‘blue’ some content may be of an adult nature and Junior tickets are booked at the parent or guardians sole discretion.
Appearing Saturday Nights throughout 2021
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Reserve your seats with our £5 flexible booking ticket – available for a short time only – full terms here
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click to view menu – seasonal menu changes may vary in 2021)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Doors open 6.00pm. Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. With the show finishing at approximately 10.00pm.
All are welcome - young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at the parent's sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrive between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used during this performance
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 currently (under social distancing)
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar Area’ and ‘Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
Yes! We love groups!
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. During current times, and due to the ‘rule of 6’ we must only seat people in maximum table sizes of 6 people under a single booking, but we can seat groups who want to be seated adjacent to each other on tables close together. Parties cannot mix – but we can do our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst obeying the rules.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
| Premier Seating | Standard / Tall Table | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £12.00
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 7.45pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
The main cabaret room in Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 600 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can de.
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre