Viva’s BIG Vegas Night Out!
EARLY BIRD PRICE – £5 OFF PER TICKET- BOOK BEFORE 31/01/2021
It’s Blackpool’s BIGGEST & BEST SHOW NIGHT OUT – Saturday nights are there to be enjoyed at Viva Blackpool
- Viva’s amazing party night out – with an amazing atmosphere, fast moving show with our talented cast of singers and dancers
- This is an amazing Night Out – suitable for anyone looking for a good time, great laughs – great for groups, parties and occasions
- You’ll enjoy plenty of laughs, music and more in a fast moving show – starring our hilarious host Leye D Johns, resident Viva Showgirls dancers and our amazing vocalists
- There’s Fantastic lighting, sound and production visuals including a massive LED screen and lasers – giving a real ‘wow’ to your night and plenty to enjoy
- It’s a full night out, with a show lasting for around 3 hours with an interval – your whole evening is sorted!
- All are welcome, young and old, though the show is not crude or ‘blue’ some content may be of an adult nature and Junior tickets are booked at the parent or guardians sole discretion.
(Based on Adult Tickets. Concessions For OAP (60+) and Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
- Adult tickets from £19.50 to £26.50pp (Early bird pricing with £5 off pp if booked before 31/12/2020)
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrade from £17.50pp (Click for example menu – seasonal menu changes will vary in 2020)
- Group Discounts Apply – Book 10 people or more for 10% off / 20 people or more for 12.5% off / 30 people or more for 15% off
Doors open 6.00pm. Starting at 7.45pm, the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. With the show finishing at approximately 10.00pm.
All are welcome - young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at the parent's sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrive between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and pyrotechnics are used during this performance
Our seating plan is a mix of table sizes with tables of 2,4 and 6 currently (under social distancing)
We have different tiers of seating which are represented by different coloured dots (seats) on the plan. Our main room shows have ‘Premier’, ‘Standard’, ‘Bar Area’ and ‘Tall Table’ seating areas
No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there’s waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
You can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don’t want to sit too near to the front!). You can either select your own seat online, or make the request to the box office operative when booking
Yes, unless otherwise stated the ticket prices exclude dining and are for a seat reservation only (so ‘Show Only’).
Whilst we recommend dining with us to get the complete ‘Viva experience’, you can opt to come just for the show by selecting a ‘Show Only’ ticket which is a reserved seat for the show.
Yes! We love groups!
Viva is a perfect destination for a party, or a group. During current times, and due to the ‘rule of 6’ we must only seat people in maximum table sizes of 6 people under a single booking, but we can seat groups who want to be seated adjacent to each other on tables close together. Parties cannot mix – but we can do our best to ensure you have a good time, whilst obeying the rules.
When booking dining as a group, we’re likely to need your menu options before your visit (for groups of 6 or more people.)
Please click here and send an enquiry to our Groups Specialist if you’d like help putting together a package for your booking
| Premier Seating | Standard / Tall Table | Bar Seating Adult 18+ | £26.50 | £23.50 | £19.50 OAP (60+) | £25.75 | £22.75 | £18.75 Junior (5-17) | £16.00 | £14.00 | £12.00
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is cancelled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don’t worry – we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don’t lose out.
All prices above are inclusive of non-refundable £2.50 booking and card processing fees
- Doors Open: 6.00pm
- ‘Show & Dine’ Served in the main auditorium from 6pm Last Entry For Dining 7pm*
- Show Starts Approx: 7.30pm (Wednesdays) 7.45pm (Saturdays)
- Running Time: Approx : 2.5 hours (including interval) (runs slightly longer on Saturday night performances)
- Curtain Down Approx: 10.15pm (Wednesdays) 11.15pm (Saturdays)
- After the show – cast meet & greets are available, the bars do remain open and customers are encouraged to enjoy the facilities and the rest of their night
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
The main cabaret room in Viva is a spacious, modern and comfortable venue which seats up to 600 people.
The stage is large, but close to the front tables – and all guests will feel like their part of the show with tables of various sizes.
You’re free to get up and dance around the table if you want to (as long as you don’t spoil the view for anyone else), and you can de.
If you’ve ordered pre-ordered dining – then you’ll dine in your show seats before the curtain goes up on the performance.
Here are some images of the Viva Cabaret Theatre