The Spirit Of Christmas Spectacular 2019
Join us for this dazzling new show and experience a Christmas show in Blackpool like no other!
- Viva is transformed into a winter wonderland full of charm and surprise. Our talented cast of singers, dancers and musicians, will transport you to those feel-good Christmases gone by in a wave of nostalgia and joy
- Our talented cast of singers, dancers and our host will transport you to those feelgood Christmases of a gone by era.
- Enjoy a traditional festive show full of sing-a-long songs, but with the twist of what Viva does best Cabaret!
- Join us for one of our matinee or evening performances with twinkling lights, Christmas trees and seasonal decorations for three hours of foot-tapping entertainment that befits the UK’s capital of entertainment.
- This is a sit down cabaret style show, and we we ask our guests to keep the best of order during the performance. For our alternative style of ‘party night out’ please check out our ‘Ultimate Christmas Party Nights’ production
Prices (Based on Adult Tickets. OAP (60+) & Junior (5-17) Tickets Also Available)
Earlybird Discount Tickets end 1st May 2019
- Show Tickets from £11.50 to £28.50pp
- ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades from £16.95 to £21.45pp (Click for menu)
- Junior (5-17) ‘Show & Dine’ discounted upgrades from £11.95 to £16.95pp
Fabulous Spirit of Christmas Spectacular
What a great afternoon we had at the Viva Spirit of Christmas Spectacular. The great show was preceded by a lovely Christmas dinner which was well presented and excellently cooked. The show cast all worked hard to give us a truly memorable and fun-filled show. bearz1066 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - December 2018
Spirit of Christmas Show
What a fabulous night , this show was amazing from start to finish. The cast never stopped with their Fabulous costume changes & vocals the very talented Host was super funny & just fantastic as always Trujaknik - TripAdvisor Reviewer - December 2018
Spirit of Christmas
Fantastic show went on coach trip to see this on my will defiantly be going again if you can get to viva blackpool you won't be disappointed ..I don't think anybody can go here and not clap,sing and have fantastic time ,the stars were amazing lynkelly590 - TripAdvisor Reviewer - December 2018
Starting at 2:00pm (Matinees) and 7:30pm (Evenings), the show runs in 2 halves, with a 20 minute interval. Each half is a minimum 1 hour, 20 minutes in length with the show finishing at approximately 5:00pm (Matiness) and 10:30pm (Evenings).
All are welcome - young and old, but we would like to remind patrons that children are admitted at the parent's sole discretion.
Pre-show dining is served before the show starts (arrive between 6pm and 7pm). Our snack bar is also open during the show until the end of the interval, and drinks waiter service runs throughout the show.
Strobe lighting and laser effects are used in this performance
Enjoy The Viva Experience…
- No need to get up to the bar, or wait in queues as there's waiter service throughout the night serving drinks and snacks
- If you're dining in your hotel, or already have meal plans before - don't worry as don't worry as show tickets are 'Show Only' by default.
- Or if you want to make it a special evening or don't want to worry about where to eat beforehand, choose our 'Show & Dine' discounted upgrade with a pre-show meal served to your reserved table.
- Your seats are reserved - and you can make specific seating requests if you want (i.e. if you don't want to sit too near to the front!)
- Looking for a deal for a larger party? We have group rates for parties of 10 or more available – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing - All prices below are inclusive of all booking and card fees
|SHOW TICKETS||| Premier Seating||| Standard / Tall Table||| Bar Seating
|Adult 18+||| £26.50||| £22.50||| £19.50
|OAP (60+)||| £24.50||| £21.50||| £17.50
|Junior (5-17)||| £23.50||| £20.50||| £16.50
Doors Open: 12.00pm (matinees) 6.30pm (evenings)
'Show & Dine' Served in the main auditorium from 12pm (matinees) 6.30pm (evenings) Last Entry For Dining 12:30pm (matinees) 7pm (evenings)*
Show Starts Approx: 2.00pm (matinees) 7.30pm (evenings)
Running Time: Approx : 3 Hours (Includes an interval).
Curtain Down Approx: 5.00pm (matinees) 10.30pm (evenings).
Coach Pickup (For Groups): 5.30pm (matinees) 11.00pm (evenings).
Advisory note to customers When choosing later dining times the house lights will be dimmed when the show starts
Booking fees are non-refundable but are transferable. Meaning that if a booking/show is canceled and a refund option is available, we can refund the value of the ticket minus booking charges. But don't worry - we will transfer the booking fee over to another show so you don't lose out.
Duration: 180 minutes
Age Information: PG - All are welcome, some parental guidance advised
Season: Christmas Season
Doors open: 12:00pm